• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters got go cheong FLs, not for piak, only complain and cry like a baby?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
PROSTITUTE SAYS 80% OF HER CUSTOMERS COME TO HER JUST TO CRY & VENT ABOUT LIFE
IMG-20221224-143925.jpg

I (25F) work as a prostitute and let me tell you something about men’s mental health ……
Advertisements
It is messed up, simple as that. I can go into many details and talk about my meetups but I’ll give you a short summary, 10-20% of time it’s us banging and it’s goodbye.
Most of the time, it’s the client venting/crying to me about his life and how hard things are. You may get the sense that I don’t like this, on the contrary, I love it.
I studied a lot of psychology and love when I hear guys say that I make them feel better or that I made them feel safe to talk/vent to me.
I’ve never seen guys cry their eyes out like this before I became a prostitute and it’s so hard to see this side of men, not because it makes them less “manly” no, I think if anything it makes them more manly, but it’s hard to see because of how much they were holding in for a long period of time comes out
Advertisements
I know for us girls it’s a little easier to talk about your feelings, so if you’re a guy going through something then please try to talk about it , trust me when I say, keeping it in will most probably only result in these feelings getting stronger and stronger until one day you will see them come out in a way that you may not like.
Please talk to anyone, maybe a friend or a family member or even if you make friends online , just let it out off your chest. Have a great day everyone

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely this cannot be you since you need a psychiatrist more than them. You are just a basic fuck and go whore, they will bite your nipple and pee inside your mouth. You fucking dirty slut hole.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They need to sign up for Andrew Tate's seminars so they can learn not be such losers in life!

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
but i remember very vividly once that i console a WL not 2 cry. :eek:

my exact words were “pretty ger don’t cry”. pretty ger iz my nickname 4 her. Thais luv nicknames. :thumbsup:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
PROSTITUTE SAYS 80% OF HER CUSTOMERS COME TO HER JUST TO CRY & VENT ABOUT LIFE
IMG-20221224-143925.jpg

I (25F) work as a prostitute and let me tell you something about men’s mental health ……
Advertisements
It is messed up, simple as that. I can go into many details and talk about my meetups but I’ll give you a short summary, 10-20% of time it’s us banging and it’s goodbye.
Most of the time, it’s the client venting/crying to me about his life and how hard things are. You may get the sense that I don’t like this, on the contrary, I love it.
I studied a lot of psychology and love when I hear guys say that I make them feel better or that I made them feel safe to talk/vent to me.
I’ve never seen guys cry their eyes out like this before I became a prostitute and it’s so hard to see this side of men, not because it makes them less “manly” no, I think if anything it makes them more manly, but it’s hard to see because of how much they were holding in for a long period of time comes out
Advertisements
I know for us girls it’s a little easier to talk about your feelings, so if you’re a guy going through something then please try to talk about it , trust me when I say, keeping it in will most probably only result in these feelings getting stronger and stronger until one day you will see them come out in a way that you may not like.
Please talk to anyone, maybe a friend or a family member or even if you make friends online , just let it out off your chest. Have a great day everyone

Book 1 hr: 50min psychotherapy, 10min piak, very ok what

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the notion that it's safe to leave your garbage with an anonymous and socially faceless hoe. These women have problems of their own, and will not bother with yours once you pay and leave their premises. It's a transaction that is hassle free, not unlike going to a confession box and shitting on the priest

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the notion that it's safe to leave your garbage with an anonymous and socially faceless hoe. These women have problems of their own, and will not bother with yours once you pay and leave their premises. It's a transaction that is hassle free, not unlike going to a confession box and shitting on the priest

The whores already have a box, confession is optional. :biggrin: