• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters abusing their power!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mailimkopi , after u shave Botak , your head become clearer ... You should have put on that robe long time ago ... Ommmmm .

thank you Master....but the devadatta is still haunting me. i will try to remain cool, calm and collected....Ommmmmm

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i love people and i love brothers here.

1. vegetarians
2. spiritually enlightened brothers
3. brothers in saffron robe
4. brothers who fight for the underdogs
5. brothers who speak the truth
6. brothers who have the courage to speak the truth
7. brothers who have the guts to defend the weak
8. brothers who used wit and intelligence to fight vulgarities
9. brothers who stood up to defend their honour
10. brothers who are kind, encouraging, inspiring and forgiving......

Have a wonderful week....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I had been zapped so many times for no reason. Coward dun dare to put his nick down somemore.

Even if they disagree, they could voice their reason but none was given.

Just put "........" and that's it.

I totally agree with you. Enjoy the zappings ....haha

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought the zapping game was over.

Looks like it has gained momentum!

Fuck those nameless and ball less zappers!!!!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I had been zapped so many times for no reason. Coward dun dare to put his nick down somemore.

Even if they disagree, they could voice their reason but none was given.

Just put "........" and that's it.
just pay 20 bucks and you will know who the culprits are lor...

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont think got people here abuse power very much. See i jus join but my point not bad. Thanks for upz me bro. Anyone some more wanna upz me?

Terima kasi manyak . Sieh sieh. Thank you.

Thats lucky for you bro, me bo tai bo chi kena zap 3 times in 1 min :biggrin:

Now 5 times liao:biggrin:

Whoever you are I know you are trying to show me your power:biggrin:

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thats lucky for you bro, me bo tai bo chi kena zap 3 times in 1 min :biggrin:

Now 5 times liao:biggrin:

Whoever you are I know you are trying to show me your power:biggrin:

i am sorry to read about your predicament. you are one of the best forummers here. i don't know why these fucking zappers are trying to do!! nahbeh ball less zappers...people like narong and his clones and master cloners are behind this mindless and senseless zappings...leave no names...no ball, no eyes, no brains...utterly fartard buggers!!!

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only one chump do that here. Log in log out log in log out.

Yup. And i call him Mr Post Count aka 50. After hitting 50 posts, will retire that clone and pile rep points on that clone hours later. This is what i call "Fast clone builder". :biggrin:

UncleTOBY
POSTMAN
SingaporeNINJA
CALLofDUTY
SecurityGUARD
LonelyTREE
HARDAttack
CELLULAR
HappyCAMPER

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am sorry to read about your predicament. you are one of the best forummers here. i don't know why these fucking zappers are trying to do!! nahbeh ball less zappers...people like narong and his clones and master cloners are behind this mindless and senseless zappings...leave no names...no ball, no eyes, no brains...utterly fartard buggers!!!

Bro I got zap 6 times in 1 day......but on the other hand I got an upzs of 1 point which shows that he or she is a friend :biggrin:

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the one who left this remarks....

Thread: Samsters abusing their power!
what a loser
If you would be kind to leave a name than I respect you..... If not than its the pot calling the kettle black:biggrin:
Paisay my english is bad....let me know if my spelling is wrong :biggrin: