• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sample vote count for East Coast - PAP 61%

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just find it so strange that the percentage from the sample vote count differs so much from 2011....

How can PAP in general get 70+% across all constituencies?

We'll have to wait and see how much the sample count differs from the final count.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
S'poreans should not complain abt the PAP from today. Just let them do what they want. We deserve it.

No i don't deserve this nor the 40% that has been voting for opposition... sigh....

I better start working on my plan to leave Singapore.....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No i don't deserve this nor the 40% that has been voting for opposition... sigh....

I better start working on my plan to leave Singapore.....

Potential Leon Pereras, He Ting Rus et cetera will now avoid opposition politics and they are better off focusing on their career than sacrificing for S'poreans. We took one step forward in 2011 and now 10 steps backwards. I doubt if we will ever inch a step forward again. Thank God, I am not young. If young, surrender and

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Potential Leon Pereras, He Ting Rus et cetera will now avoid opposition politics and they are better off focusing on their career than sacrificing for S'poreans. We took one step forward in 2011 and now 10 steps backwards. I doubt if we will ever inch a step forward again. Thank God, I am not young. If young, surrender and

He Ting Ru likely to move back to the UK. At least there she can vote in a proper election--Commonwealth citizens can vote in the UK.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, the oppies here talk till got dragon got tiger
in the end pap still landslide victory with much greater margin!!
Pathetic! LOL!!!!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12011409_1014228135265314_3644021222843994165_n.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat is damn right. Sinkies are ballsless and will forever be losers. Only MIW will gain. I surrender.

I always told you Sinkie are Losers. This forum is just like taking a SAMPLE COUNT of the total population of Sinkie!

But as usual, LOSERS here WILL ARGUE with me over this! LoLoLoL