• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy's Guide on How to defer your reservist training

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another good thing about Being M.Red is no need for IPPT

u place to the MR list despite only 1hk and 2lk ict. your vocation must be brimming with men. my vocation no so good as can see ppl coming for ict at 39yo. my platoon medic join us for atec 1 & 2 when he MR at 39yo. he damned sway as he had 7LKs and 7HKs, the last 2HK with us.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
u place to the MR list despite only 1hk and 2lk ict. your vocation must be brimming with men. my vocation no so good as can see ppl coming for ict at 39yo. my platoon medic join us for atec 1 & 2 when he MR at 39yo. he damned sway as he had 7LKs and 7HKs, the last 2HK with us.

Totally the opposite, I come from a very small unit, with only 3 active companies of 4 platoon each.(2 Men and One HQ) My unit moves by the batch, One whole Company of NSF will O.R.D together and they will come back together for I.C.T, my batch is going to R.O.D within the next couple of years. (I belong to an Operational Unit)

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
atec2 what result?

so next ict the last one?

my last ict was fire firing. not at pasir laba range but a makeshift range in i think area A. must do fire movement in the detail and u must pray the two next to you are not kancheong spider or bobo king who may shoot you in the back while u excuting the fire movement. But as long everyone know what they are doing, it should be safe. This live fire got money one hor, so put in some effort.

atec2 was 2a. from 452sar... still got a 3hk & 3lk to go :( combat shoot quite fun.. if your detail got marksmen then xtra 200. kio the 200 during active..

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
atec2 was 2a. from 452sar... still got a 3hk & 3lk to go :( combat shoot quite fun.. if your detail got marksmen then xtra 200. kio the 200 during active..

wow, u must be attached personnel. join the battlion half way. They MR u still have many to go.

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow, u must be attached personnel. join the battlion half way. They MR u still have many to go.

yup.. their strenght also chui liao so my original unit dismantle and we join their unit till they MR... after that me & buddies gonna tio kick around :*::eek:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup.. their strenght also chui liao so my original unit dismantle and we join their unit till they MR... after that me & buddies gonna tio kick around :*::eek:

at least they get to ppl to join. my platoon from first ict to last ict only get 1 attached guy joining us at 4th or 5th ICT. even then, there only 10 riflemen inclusive of the 2 brushmaster gunner. reserve section permantly disband.:biggrin: PS alfa vehicle has no men inside, only come along to provide additional firepower.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
OH yes , indeed "xiong" for my ATEC part 2 .

Half of the battalion drop like flies on the 2nd mission.