• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy Mod Election

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
No disrepect to current mods but I think we should have a mod election here.

Proposed certificate of eligibity criteria:
- at least 1 year in forum
- at least 1,000 posts
- last post not more than 1 month ago

Well, for fun or for reference to future appointment of mods in case some mods may be retired or resign. You can nominate yourself or somebody else. Seconders not compulsory but welcomed to support any nomination to make a better case. Leongsam is permanent dictator, oops :eek: I mean president :biggrin: and may change any of the criteria and his decision is final.

Well well, the nomination is now open and let the nomination begin. Lai ah!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi clone... there is at least one who is not happy with his confined area of moderation and limited capabilities. :biggrin:

Yes actually I can be considered clone also. I used to be in old Delphi but my clonemaster is dead. I'm the surviving clone LOL

Think it's time I make another in case I cockup forget password again. Not just password here but email password also forgotten clone or masterclone also sure die :eek: :( :o

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
so many mod for what, now ok what. everyone enjoy flaming each other without silly spams. i think its good!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
is mod for this folder or mod folder, this thread is very confusing leh.

I've finally figured the diff between the 2. That's why I post this thread here, not in mod folder. To have open free and fair nomination and election, the mods of the mod folder shouldn't mod this thread. I think logical yah? :wink:

Don't be misunderstood hor, I have nothing against mod folder and contribute there too.

If the permanent dictator, oops I mean president Leongsam wants to increase mod coverage over other folders then that's another matter lor. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've finally figured the diff between the 2. That's why I post this thread here. To have free and fair nomination and election, the mods of the mod folder shouldn't mod this thread. I think logical yah? :wink:

Aiyoh .... lu blah blah blah .... macham aunty jual nasi lemak binya ..... :eek::o

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote for me in this electian. I will listen to your suggestian and prove myself with my actian. Thank you. :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sammyboy was clear there is not going to have a mod in the original coffee shop.

as for the mod on the new folder, not much need to be done there, because hardly any traffic, just like some of those ulu shopping center in singapore, no customer.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screwball - Politics section
JW5 and Ramseth - This section

I feel these 3 is enough, if you want chaos, put Drifter to Religious Section, he will invoke Armageddon there, LOL

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel these 3 is enough, if you want chaos, put Drifter to Religious Section, he will invoke Armageddon there, LOL

hmmmm!!!
I LOVE THE IDEA OF PUTTING DRIFTER IN RELIGIOUS SECTION!!!!

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

haha....just can't imagine drifter mod in Religious section...

jw5

Loyal
According to Leongsam, selection of mod is via Enlistment, not Appointment or Election.
Cannot even decline the appointment politely. Cannot lose by voting.

:o :biggrin: