• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy forum list of traitors

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking Char lAtan.

Very clever, now account for the 40% foreigners ratio please. :oIo:

Please refer to points 2, 3 and 6 of my earlier post

2. However we should reduce our dependency on Foreigners
3. I have serious problems with PRs
6. We should treat new citizens like any other locals

I don't care about Foreigners nor do I care about PRs. My only problem is the unfair discrimination of pple who have already converted Citizens. In fact as far as Foreigners and PRs are concern I'm in the same view as most we need less of them

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't care about Foreigners nor do I care about PRs. My only problem is the unfair discrimination of pple who have already converted Citizens. In fact as far as Foreigners and PRs are concern I'm in the same view as most we need less of them

What happens if PAP suddenly decides to allow anyone who wishes to to convert to Sinkie citizenship? Are you in favour of this?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happens if PAP suddenly decides to allow anyone who wishes to to convert to Sinkie citizenship? Are you in favour of this?

I said this before when answering to one of your other threads

I think U mean me. Better to clarify my position before the flaming starts.

The throwing door opening part to any Tom Dick or Harry, I dun fully agree. I only agree with allowing pple who can contribute to the country in if they agree to take up citizenship in the end. I have said this before, I have serious problems with pple who remain here indefinitely as a PRs.

As for those who take up citizenship, I think we should treat them as the same and not treat "new citizens" as 2nd class

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only agree with allowing pple who can contribute to the country in if they agree to take up citizenship in the end.

You are still a fucking traitor based on your own words. It is also very important to first consider other factors like whether the country can handle the massive influx. Even if the newcomers can contribute to the country, the additional stress they place on the infrastructure and resources may outweigh their contributions.

Besides, how do you qualify "in the end"? You mean you can force people to convert to Sinkie citizenship? There is no such thing in the world unless you are placing a tax on these people when they make their buck and then decide to FO from Sinkieland. Even then, this will still be difficult to enforce unless you collect the tax upfront when they arrive. Also, what is there to prevent people from using the Sinkie passport as a springboard to other countries immediately upon getting it?

:oIo:

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are still a fucking traitor based on your own words. It is also very important to first consider other factors like whether the country can handle the massive influx. Even if the newcomers can contribute to the country, the additional stress they place on the infrastructure and resources may outweigh their contributions.

Besides, how do you qualify "in the end"? You mean you can force people to convert to Sinkie citizenship? There is no such thing in the world unless you are placing a tax on these people when they make their buck and then decide to FO from Sinkieland. Even then, this will still be difficult to enforce unless you collect the tax upfront when they arrive. Also, what is there to prevent people from using the Sinkie passport as a springboard to other countries immediately upon getting it?

How many pple who migrated here actually leaves the country? U are taking that few example and condemning everyone else??

By this twisted logic, does that make pple with FT wives traitors too coz they might be leaving a backdoor for themselves and run road to the wife country if something goes wrong??

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is his usual refrain:

Locals do not want to take up those jobs because they are not worth taking up in the first place. Importing foreigners wholesale is not the answer to this problem. It only benefits certain segments of the population and marginalises the majority.

Who will clean the roads, cut the trees, clear garbages? Singaporeans?

Many Singaporeans are educated because the govt wants everyone to have basic education. Which Singaporean now wants these jobs? Please answer me. :p

If you say I am a traitor, then I think a patriot like you will take up these jobs.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Singaporeans are educated because the govt wants everyone to have basic education. Which Singaporean now wants these jobs? Please answer me. :p
If you say I am a traitor, then I think a patriot like you will take up these jobs.

employers pay those road sweepers/toilet cleaners around $700. no Singaporeans can survive on so little pay, they rather go jobless.
minimum wages in SG will make low menial jobs more acceptable to the less educated/jobless. but our govt allowed foreigners to take over almost all menial jobs. Now companies doesn't need to pay even $700 to hire singaporeans, they just pay $400 for banglas.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
employers pay those road sweepers/toilet cleaners around $700. no Singaporeans can survive on so little pay, they rather go jobless.
minimum wages in SG will make low menial jobs more acceptable to the less educated/jobless. but our govt allowed foreigners to take over almost all menial jobs. Now companies doesn't need to pay even $700 to hire singaporeans, they just pay $400 for banglas.

Yes, no Singaporeans will want such low pay. However, even if pay is $2000, singaporeans will not take up such tough menial jobs. It's not an easy task. Ok, let's say even $3000. Where does all this money come from?

Eventually conservancy charges, taxes will all have to come from Singaporeans.

However I do agree that there is just too much foreigners in other key areas like the HR, service industry. Even for I.T. consultancy. That is some area that need tightening

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many pple who migrated here actually leaves the country? U are taking that few example and condemning everyone else??

By this twisted logic, does that make pple with FT wives traitors too coz they might be leaving a backdoor for themselves and run road to the wife country if something goes wrong??

I never said these people are traitors. I am saying how are you going to measure how much their contribution is going to be. Their impact on infrastructure and resources can be keenly felt because Sinkieland is such a tiny island but how much contribution will be enough to justify the increased social costs? Politicians and liars like you will twist the required level of contribution necessary to suit their purposes. All I am saying is that the first measurement should be whether the country can sustain the increased numbers before looking at how much they can contribute.

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please, before bringing up the refrain of no Sinkies want the job, please make sure that the workers are empowered first. Then we will know for sure that no Sinkies really want the job. PAP started the trend of discriminating certain jobs when they needed huge amount of labour to work at the factories when Sinkieland was industrialising. I guess you were still sucking your mum's tits then to understand how Sinkieland works.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never said these people are traitors. I am saying how are you going to measure how much their contribution is going to be. Their impact on infrastructure and resources can be keenly felt because Sinkieland is such a tiny island but how much contribution will be enough to justify the increased social costs? Politicians and liars like you will twist the required level of contribution necessary to suit their purposes. All I am saying is that the first measurement should be whether the country can sustain the increased numbers before looking at how much they can contribute.

If those pple are not traitors how does that makes me a traitor. I am after all only supportive of citizens(local or converted) and not supportive of bringing more FTs see pt 2 of earlier post
However we should reduce our dependency on Foreigners
While someone with an FT wife for example marries a foreigner and make sure him/her stays here permanently

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
If those pple are not traitors how does that makes me a traitor. I am after all only supportive of citizens(local or converted) and not supportive of bringing more FTs see pt 2 of earlier post

You are one as long as you support the unbridled influx of foreigners, doesn't matter whether they convert to citizenship or not, without consideration of their impact on the existing population.

For those who married foreigners, this is a personal decision and they are not doing this with the view to flood Sinkieland with foreigners unlike you, who have made it your mission to have as many foreigners settled in Sinkieland as possible simply because your big fuck grandfather was an immigrant. I suspect that story is unlikely to be true and in actual fact, you are an immigrant yourself.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are one as long as you support the unbridled influx of foreigners, doesn't matter whether they convert to citizenship or not, without consideration of their impact on the existing population.

For those who married foreigners, this is a personal decision and they are not doing this with the view to flood Sinkieland with foreigners unlike you, who have made it your mission to have as many foreigners settled in Sinkieland as possible simply because your big fuck grandfather was an immigrant. I suspect that story is unlikely to be true and in actual fact, you are an immigrant yourself.

When have I ever made it my mission to see as many FT settle here as possible. My point has always been, as long as they hold a Pink IC, we should view them as equals whether they are born here or not.

So my talking about supporting pple holding Pink ICs brands me as a traitor but pple who openly marries foreigners and in the process open the doors and bring in more FTs by their action doesnt constitute to being traitors.

Sure makes a lot of sense. I suspect U are one of those "real" traitors who have FT wife and bring in a FT which is why U kept defending this. Maybe it's becoz you are so guilty of bringing an FT in yourself making you one of the jokers opening the country to more foreigners that's why you develop an inferiority complex and start calling everyone else traitors

And I'm a 3rd gen Singaporean. Whether U believe it or not that's your problem

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking traitor because you talked about supporting the new citizens even before we have finished the discussion on how many immigrants to let in. Your thoughts expose you as a traitor. Any normal person would first and foremost be worried about the current level of foreigners or total population size here, without thinking of whether foreigners are going to convert to citizenship or not. But not you, you were most afraid of people picking on new citizens. Come clean now, you are just trying to protect yourself, aren't you?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a fucking traitor because you talked about supporting the new citizens even before we have finished the discussion on how many immigrants to let in. Your thoughts expose you as a traitor. Any normal person would first and foremost be worried about the current level of foreigners or total population size here, without thinking of whether foreigners are going to convert to citizenship or not. But not you, you were most afraid of people picking on new citizens. Come clean now, you are just trying to protect yourself, aren't you?

I was right. U avoided the topic of Foreign brides altogether coz U are unable to defend yourself. U are one of those hypocrites who marry FT and by action brings in FT and yet come out and condemn others for any FT related issue. U are the biggest traitor here :oIo::oIo::oIo::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was right. U avoided the topic of Foreign brides altogether coz U are unable to defend yourself. U are one of those hypocrites who marry FT and by action brings in FT and yet come out and condemn others for any FT related issue. U are the biggest traitor here :oIo::oIo::oIo::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol, well done. Char lAtan has now redefined marriage to a foreigner as an act of treason rather than an act of love. :rolleyes:

Please go scold that Irene who married a Scotsman first, ok?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol, well done. Char lAtan has now redefined marriage to a foreigner as an act of treason rather than an act of love. :rolleyes:

Please go scold that Irene who married a Scotsman first, ok?

She is PAP and by default in this forum she is a traitor so its implied. U however are a freaking Hypocrite who openly brings in FTs and condemn others. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By your own definition, someone who supports bringing in FT without considering the social impact to the country = Traitor

Someone who has an FT wife/husband got married coz of love and I am 101% certain they didn't consider the social impact of increasing the FT population here so by your own definition those pple are traitors

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
By your own definition, someone who supports bringing in FT without considering the social impact to the country = Traitor

Someone who has an FT wife/husband got married coz of love and I am 101% certain they didn't consider the social impact of increasing the FT population here so by your own definition those pple are traitors

You have some serious issues with your thought processes. You are equating someone who marries a foreigner to someone who blindly supports the massive influx of foreigners. One is a decision on a personal level while the other is a decision of national importance. I am sure everyone can see your thought maturity or rather, the lack of it, in painting the immigration issue as simply one of foreign spouses.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have some serious issues with your thought processes. You are equating someone who marries a foreigner to someone who blindly supports the massive influx of foreigners.

Please see following point

Please point to "when I have ever supported Free Flow influx of foreigners"

My views on the foreign policy have always been as follows
  1. We need foreigners
  2. However we should reduce our dependency on Foreigners

I stated quite clearly that we should reduce the number of FTs

One is a decision on a personal level while the other is a decision of national importance. I am sure everyone can see your thought maturity or rather, the lack of it, in painting the immigration issue as simply one of foreign spouses.

And these are you own words btw

So here are some questions for hypocrites like you
When someone falls in love with an FT with the intention of getting married does he/she considers whether
1)the spouse can contribute to the country?
2)the additional stress they place on the infrastructure and resources for bringing another FT into the country?

And you tell me its a small individual decision. BTW your "small individual decision" in "importing your foreign Wife" causes huge waves.

Four in 10 S'poreans marry foreigners

1 person getting married to an FT is insignificant, however we are talking about 4 in 10 pple in SG marrying FTs. This shows how little you understand about the issue. These are pple who consciously or unconsciously encouraging import of FTs, you being one of them. A stupid ignorant traitor does not change the fact that he/she is a traitor. BTW I am using your own definition of what a traitor means, see quote above :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited: