• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Same iPhone idiots struck twice! This time number 1 in queue!!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I work nearby and so after work was at KPO with the "Indian Mafia" from Deutsche bank. I wouldn't expect you to know what that means as only those in the trade will know what I'm talking about.

Anyway as I exited KPO you can actually see the queue at comcenter and as it was within walking distance decided to take a short stroll before heading back.

That is why that place sure close very soon.

You guys have turned it into the KEILENG POST OFFICE.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a person have the ability to purchase 2 iphones even in recession, that means he is doing something right.

CB Kia tonychat,

buy 2 iphones = he can make it:confused::biggrin:

your standard very low leh:biggrin:

no wonder you keep insisting u r a successful businessman even thou in actual fact u r a pimp:biggrin:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulation Mr iTard!!!!

===============
sc012.jpg

sc014.jpg

.imageshack.us/img301/5260/49018439.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

ha ha typical IT face and body shape, fatso, specky, lousy face complexion. usually those IT guys' wife always fuck by other men....it's v true....

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

===============
ha ha typical IT face and body shape, fatso, specky, lousy face complexion. usually those IT guys' wife always fuck by other men....it's v true....

you want to do that girl?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Joel Pan and Mr Jackson are both Apple iPhone fans! Last year queue up this year still queue up.

===============
sc005.jpg

sc012.jpg

sc014.jpg

Jackson bought two iPhone 3GS this evening, one of which was for his girlfriend.

===============

His girlfriend look as iDIOTiC as he is.....what an i.diot:rolleyes:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These people queue for don't know what! If it's so good, it will sell and if it sells Singtel will ensure sufficient stocks. First to own it so what? Show-offs, media limelight and bragging rights, that's about all the reasons I can think off. Nothing better to do and yes, so much free time- as some bros put it-they are jobless (but still got plenty of money); IT nerds. And before I'm accused of being jealous, I'm already happy and contented with my "antique" handphone which serves me well w/o any cameraand all the frills. U see, I snap pictures with a camera, watch TV on a real TV, surf and send/receive emails in the Net on a real laptop. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sc012.jpg

27zyzr8.jpg

rmjhxs.jpg

The talldie behind used to be the no.1 owner for the 3G phone, look at him now, look so sour, why he's not in the 1st 10 owners for the 3Gs? maybe no $$$ to buy the latest phone liao, awwww..... LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
life is short ...do what you have to do to make yourself happy . As long it dont hurt others ...just do it .

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
sc012.jpg

27zyzr8.jpg

rmjhxs.jpg

The talldie behind used to be the no.1 owner for the 3G phone, look at him now, look so sour, why he's not in the 1st 10 owners for the 3Gs? maybe no $$$ to buy the latest phone liao, awwww..... LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

He must be thinking........SHIT, I kena once already very jialat. This stupid guy kena twice and be the first this 2nd time around. Heng ha, I not getting another piece of shit.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>>Mr Jackson has done his parents proud<<<<<

done his parents proud by queueing for 11 hours and be the first to own this iphone????

so next time round whenever any manufacturer launch any new models, every one will be rushing to queue for hours on end and aim to be the first to buy that model?

remember when the Bt Panjang LRT opens, ppl were rushing to be the first to ride the LRT?????

so if you happened to be one of those at that time, how you think ppl will react if today you tell them you are one of the first to ride on the Bt Panjang LRT????

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling u think ur shitskin kind can afford an iphone?

Actually I was given the iphone FOC. Did not even have to fucking queue or ask for it like the Chink losers who queued up 11 fucking hours for it. The shit landed on my desk first thing Monday morning. Unbelievable so many loser Chinks queued up for that shiz phone. I gave it away as a token but before that to satisfy the Chink losers in this forum like Ah Guan, Ah Lee Baba, Angelo, SIFU and yours truly... i toke some pictures with the words scrawled "The only thing that's straight about a Chink is his hair".

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually I was given the iphone FOC. Did not even have to fucking queue or ask for it like the Chink losers who queued up 11 fucking hours for it. The shit landed on my desk first thing Monday morning. Unbelievable so many loser Chinks queued up for that shiz phone. I gave it away as a token but before that to satisfy the Chink losers in this forum like Ah Guan, Ah Lee Baba, Angelo, SIFU and yours truly... i toke some pictures with the words scrawled "The only thing that's straight about a Chink is his hair".

yeah sure CB ah neh,

talking big again..

actually i just donated 1000 iphones to an orphanage:biggrin:

fuck u lah.. talk big who dunno..:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOl keling loser. No need to spin tales or make up lies you sour puss shit skin scum bag.

Unable to afford it and unable to queue for it you do what your shit skin kind does best.

Tell lies. :biggrin: