• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam! What Upgrade you did to forum? Down for hours, and look like missing style sheet when back?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nabei, this new interface looks too big and airy on my 25" monitor. Need to get used to it, all over again. Or I need to buy 14" monitor. I don't really use my low SES Oppo to view the internet. Can't see clearly with my almost 80 yrs old eyes. o_O
But it's much faster on mobile and tablets now. Even wit/ Hola VPN on, it's pretty good.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In mobile i believe you just click on "attach files". In desktop the buttons are all still there.
It's my error .. there's a self disabled button at the end of the row of buttons .. I must have accidentally hit it .. hence all the edit or insert buttons disappear... My error..Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes, it is faster with less objects to load. Declutter is good, but it looks very bare on a computer screen. Macham you fire up MS Word and have nothing to type :biggrin:
Can get use to if you start posting more. I have been playing around with it. Loading pics and gifs are also much faster ...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
th
to @ginfreely. Testing drag and drop image and tag @ function :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In the old days everything was designed for a desktop with the mobile version as an afterthought. Now it is the other way round.
I am a reluctant adopter of new tech :(. No choice lah, the world is constantly changing. But beef up the emojis when you can. They are crucial in adding flavour to a message and are fun too.

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20180622_220250.png

In general the left right margin are too big, can make slim, more area to the useful contents. Or else wasted screen space showing no info only blanks. This applies to threads pages as well.

The new style sheet looks like alien space 怪怪 one !

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screenshot_20180622_220250.png

In general the left right margin are too big, can make slim, more area to the useful contents. Or else wasted screen space showing no info only blanks. This applies to threads pages as well.

The new style sheet looks like alien space 怪怪 one !
on laptops and non-ios tablets they are, but not on mobiles. and also not the case for ipad. since screen space and aspect are optimized for mobiles (and any ios device including ipad) the engine has to compromise and sacrifice layout for other devices. can't please everyone. time to move on to optimize for mobile use as busy folks travel and move all the time.

Last edited: