• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam spamming across threads

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I did think about it for sometime and wondered what I could do to redress the balance or the perception of imbalance. I got the feel that most people are generally aware what are the good policies and what this govt has done.

The hatred for the PAP has become something of a personal vendetta against the people who make up the party rather than a criticism of policies so ANYTHING that spews from the the mouth of a Pappy minister becomes a target of ridicule.

I can fully understand why this is so. If I lived in close proximity with the leadership the way Singaporeans are forced to, I'd probably end up behaving the same way too.

However, from a more neutral vantage point here in NZ where incompetence of government and council officials is a norm rather than an exception, I can fully appreciate what the PAP is doing for the people and the high standards which they maintain relative to other governments.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The hatred for the PAP has become something of a personal vendetta against the people who make up the party rather than a criticism of policies so ANYTHING that spews from the the mouth of a Pappy minister becomes a target of ridicule.

I can fully understand why this is so. If I lived in close proximity with the leadership the way Singaporeans are forced to, I'd probably end up behaving the same way too.

However, from a more neutral vantage point here in NZ where incompetence of government and council officials is a norm rather than an exception, I can fully appreciate what the PAP is doing for the people and the high standards which they maintain relative to other governments.

Let me state my position. I don't trust the PAP anymore. I don't trust what they say or do. They say they are bringing in all the foreigners and holding back our CPF for the greater good over the long term horizon but I don't see how it benefits me, my friends, my family, even my neighbor's maid.

To add salt to wound, over the years as I became more politically aware, i understood many of its policies benefits its own cronies and grassroots. So why the flying fuck am I suffering so that some asshole cronies and cocksuckers can enrich themselves at my expense

You can see why I hate this govt

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
To add salt to wound, over the years as I became more politically aware, i understood many of its policies benefits its own cronies and grassroots. So why the flying fuck am I suffering so that some asshole cronies and cocksuckers can enrich themselves at my expense

All governments are like that. If the WP took over nothing would change except the people on the crony list.

You have to temper your hatred with a touch of reality. There is not a politician in the world who is not in it for himself.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal (pictured) is the bestest gay to run Singapore. :wink:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Do you dare post it in every thread? Don't worry. Your "sister" Leongsam will cover your ....err....arse!...Fucking gay!.........LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spamming across threads is not acceptable according to a manipulative yet needy whiny bitchy humbug.

That must also mean that spamming within threads is acceptable. :wink:

This just shows that you have tiny balls. Show us you have bigger ones you homosexual fuck!.....LOL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hatred is expressed by a few and they don't make much sense anyway. The rest I found can understand and argue about the issues at hand.

Maybe I will use an analogy. If you work on the ground floor of a department store, you are more likely to interact with a growing number of androgynous males who now man the beauty cubicles. Pointless complaining if you feel uncomfortable.

The same with SBF. It was conceived as a bastion of free speech and it's therefore has become a catchment for those who who dissent and sadly there will be nutjobs. It comes with the territory.

But the robust debates even on mundane topics are things some or most of us enjoy. Take the case of the return tray policy thread. Mundane but good arguments. You learn about. Europe, Korea and the practices and motivation behind all these. I could be completely wrong and probably am but it is worth it in SBF.

If the same thread was started in Stomp or fuckwarezone, Singlish, one liners and it will be shallow.

I do remember we had good debates all these years.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess Sam is referring tot the gratuitous hate thread. I also suspect that he is comparing the decadent ways and wastage of the west to the days the of the first generation leaders.

The Singaporeans who are now facing this government and to your point is finding the future bleak and the trust rapidly eroding. Something that NMP Laurence Lien mentioned last month.

Let me state my position. I don't trust the PAP anymore. I don't trust what they say or do. They say they are bringing in all the foreigners and holding back our CPF for the greater good over the long term horizon but I don't see how it benefits me, my friends, my family, even my neighbor's maid.