• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam - please take the infractions postings off the "New Posts" list

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i second that. those losers do not post anything. i dunno why they infract me when i don't even offend them unless they are like what they allege - SDP moles who are simply anal-retentive fuckers who do not post anything but only abuse the infraction gadgetry.

if this carries on, very soon we only read one-sided postings only from SDP's approved forummers. then what would become?

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infractions are given by the same person behind different accounts.

lauhumku
chobolan
SwineHunter
chowka
Taishi Ci
Cao Pi

Just to name a few accounts. These are all same persona. Please check against your list of infractions. Chances are these names above all appeared

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infractions are given by the same person behind different accounts.

lauhumku

chobolan
SwineHunter
chowka
Taishi Ci
Cao Pi

Just to name a few accounts. These are all same persona. Please check against your list of infractions. Chances are these names above all appeared

You must be one ignorant blur dumbfuck to not know that they are clones of the OA. Heres a consolation for you. :biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

:biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i posted tons of brainless comments for the mere fun of it and no one give me any infractions. yet you guys keep kana, perhaps its time for you to reflect on your own character in real life

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
i posted tons of brainless comments for the mere fun of it and no one give me any infractions. yet you guys keep kana, perhaps its time for you to reflect on your own character in real life

That's what they are saying - refractions are given arbitrarily and at someone's whims and fancies,or when he wakes up from his slumberland. They give to one but not the other even more extreme posting. Someone says fxxk one time is given an infraction, but another say fxxks 10 times but not given.

Of course there are cock and bull stories to explain their action - problems is they chicken out and don't even bother to reply when you request for explanation. One even asked me to repent for an innocent posting!That's rudeness. But they don't hesitate to give you an infraction for rudeness. That's fairness for you.

The host is losing controls of his ka kias - underlings.

I am thinking of giving this forum a miss.

Last edited:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal

apologies Vamjok

this OA has a senseless mindless opinion of defending GOH MENG SENG!

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
apologies Vamjok

this OA has a senseless mindless opinion of defending GOH MENG SENG!

And the the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

Time for the Kōsōsun Triple Alliance to emerge.

Last edited:

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what they are saying - refractions are given arbitrarily and at someone's whims and fancies,or when he wakes up from his slumberland. They give to one but not the other even more extreme posting. Someone says fxxk one time is given an infraction, but another say fxxks 10 times but not given.

Of course there are cock and bull stories to explain their action - problems is they chicken out and don't even bother to reply when you request for explanation. One even asked me to repent for an innocent posting!That's rudeness. But they don't hesitate to give you an infraction for rudeness. That's fairness for you.

The host is losing controls of his ka kias - underlings.

I am thinking of giving this forum a miss.

i think u ve just described perfectly all these cowards who are losers and most probably SDP moles who hv no opinions - good, bad or even lame to offer.

they just target u when u speak bad about my cousin soon juan. they did a bad name and great injustice to juan.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think u ve just described perfectly all these cowards who are losers and most probably SDP moles who hv no opinions - good, bad or even lame to offer.

they just target u when u speak bad about my cousin soon juan. they did a bad name and great injustice to juan.
Yeah right linking every damn thing to SDP nonsense shit again. How not to ass you leetahbar? :biggrin: