• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong! You are as boring as PAP

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was mildy puzzled when I found out your script to convert posts in all capital letters to small

I can see the point of removing our option to change font size when some blind dude was posting in fifty cent sized letters

And now you've taken away the font colour?? Why??

I think you are a boring dresser in real life.... Lemme guess... you drive a grey Toyota Corolla or Ford right?

Please just stick to coding automatic correction messages for 'Advice' / 'Advise' ... and allow us some expression of individuality

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all really fucking fucktards! If the fucking font size option is enabled, all you fucking fucktards will use fucking BIG FONT and fuck around like nobody business! If old fucktards can't see properly, go enlarge the size enlarging option in your fucking browser!

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was mildy puzzled when I found out your script to convert posts in all capital letters to small

I can see the point of removing our option to change font size when some blind dude was posting in fifty cent sized letters

And now you've taken away the font colour?? Why??

I think you are a boring dresser in real life.... Lemme guess... you drive a grey Toyota Corolla or Ford right?

Please just stick to coding automatic correction messages for 'Advice' / 'Advise' ... and allow us some expression of individuality

This is LeongSam pathetic way to remind people of his existence. :cool:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all really fucking fucktards! If the fucking font size option is enabled, all you fucking fucktards will use fucking BIG FONT and fuck around like nobody business! If old fucktards can't see properly, go enlarge the size enlarging option in your fucking browser!

Eh ninja turtle.... why change your nick again?