• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong Is Wrong

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So, let's not get side-tracked and blind-sided ourselves. The issue of indiscriminate zapping and its abuse on certain members (correctly or incorrect) deemed as PAP IB is the real issue,
not Infraction Power or the abuse of it.

Wow I love you for that. But after a while, my skin got thick and my spurs got sharper. But I try NOT to zap people.I prefer to engage in a civil way.....Please don't zap me ok...by the way, before i forget...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:smile:

Nazgul

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Read through jubilee1919's post and frankly, I don't understand a word he's writing.
Just 3 days ago, when he had not donated, he was zapped until his pts are 10.

And how did u know? You are his clone? :biggrin: Or of all forummers he came running to u to complain. LOL

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau, clones here and clones there...must ask our resident poet to pen a nice poem about clones...

who are the clones
they are everywhere
i look high and low
but i will never know....hehe

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But after a while, my skin got thick and my spurs got sharper. But I try NOT to zap people.I prefer to engage in a civil way.....Please don't zap me ok...by the way, before i forget...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:smile:

skin/spurs impermeable and impenetrable. i salute you on it.

your enemies need to use the atomic bomb.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
skin/spurs impermeable and impenetrable. i salute you on it.

your enemies need to use the atomic bomb.

don't give them ideas lah...i very good already. never anyhow talk cock liao...least i forget, wish you early Merry Christmas:smile:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Sam

You miss d point that the thread starter.

The jealous TS is having a bad case of sour grapes.

He is pissed dat some of us have high power.

True there r bad hats who abuse the power.

But you and the supermod BigSexy can easily take care of trouble makers.

I don't want donations. I don't need donations. However, I keep getting emails and PMs from members and guests [god knows from where] requesting that they be allowed to contribute to show their support. I have been echoing the same response... that I don't need the money and there is no need to contribute.

These requests are not new. They have been sporadic requests since Delphi days.

After getting another couple of requests in the last fortnight, I decided that since the script was readily available, I might as well install it so that I could direct all volunteer donors to the appropriate page to see what happens.

So if you want to donate, the money will be used to pay the bills. If you don't want to donate, just carry on using the forum absolutely FOC.

It makes no difference to me. Donations aren't going to change my life and lack of donations aren't going cause the demise of the forum. I have enough money to pay for the running of the forum up front for the next 20 years if need be. It will then outlast me by a considerable margin and you guys can continue squabbling long after I've boarded the lorry.

PS: If anyone who has already donated regrets doing so for whatever reason, just PM me I'll return you your money.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real issue, IMO, and what jubilee1919 had faced, where members who are TARGETED
are facing, is the issue of being zapped indiscriminately, regardless of the content one posts.
The zap comments do not relate to the post contents and whoever or whatever is dong the
zapping digs up posts that may be a year or two ago, to zap. The thread is already old and
no one reads old threads to infract, unless it's done deliberately on purpose.

So, frankly, the Reputation system has been abused behind the scene. That, IMO, is the root
of the issue facing members who had been targeted as PAP IB or trolls, without any rhyme or
reason.

So, let's not get side-tracked and blind-sided ourselves. The issue of indiscriminate zapping
and its abuse on certain members (correctly or incorrect) deemed as PAP IB is the real issue,
not Infraction Power or the abuse of it.

Serious? Those White Scums lackeys are so lame to do such embarrassingly childish things?

Damn... Sorry, sorry ah. I mean the almighty PAP's angels... please dun deduct my reputation

For those who say rep pts and power are not important, please tell Leongsam to strip you
of any. If you don't do that, then you're just a hypocrite. Go on, do it, then I say you're a
hero. If not, you're just another big fat zero, that's all. So, stop preaching here what you
don't practice. My two cents. :smile:

Ok just an embarrassingly stupid question from an embarrassingly old (age) newbie (length of time since joining)

What does the reputation do? If it gets to 0 or negative, then what?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
donate? who are you guys trying to con?

ah leong got points to sell.

and there are people willing to part $24 for a 1000 points.

period....

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok just an embarrassingly stupid question from an embarrassingly old (age) newbie (length of time since joining) What does the reputation do? If it gets to 0 or negative, then what?

There're two distinct problems here, IMO. First, no one appreciates the fact that he's targeted as PAP IB for no rhyme and reason and have his rep pt deducted not because of the post content, but for political reason, just because some asshole zapping thinks you're a PAP IB or troll or whatever. Second, to answer your question, if rep gets to low or to zero, you're powerless if someone zap you into moderation and you depend on others to lift your rep pt up. If rep falls below zero, you can till post, just takes awhile to show.

Interestingly, I don't quite understand why you guys seem not to understand the issue at hand. Is this such a difficult situation to understand? I do not mind if the rep pt is deducted if the post content is rubbish or spam or shit, but if someone is zapping you behind the scene and digging up old posts which are one year old, then seriously, the zapper is indiscriminate and doing it on purpose. This is what I believe is the issue. Solve this and I think most are ok to get zapped within good reason, and not some delusion of PAP IB paranoia or branded a troll, when the zapper is in fact the troll itself. Alright, I've to go or it'll be ad nauseum. :smile:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't want donations. I don't need donations. However, I keep getting emails and PMs from members and guests [god knows from where] requesting that they be allowed to contribute to show their support. I have been echoing the same response... that I don't need the money and there is no need to contribute.

After getting another couple of requests in the last fortnight, I decided that since the script was readily available, I might as well install it so that I could direct all volunteer donors to the appropriate page to see what happens.

So if you want to donate, the money will be used to pay the bills. If you don't want to donate, just carry on using the forum absolutely FOC.

It makes no difference to me. Donations aren't going to change my life and lack of donations aren't going cause the demise of the forum. I have enough money to pay for the running of the forum up front for the next 20 years if need be. It will then outlast me by a considerable margin and you guys can continue squabbling long after I've boarded the lorry.

PS: If anyone who has already donated regrets doing so for whatever reason, just PM me I'll return you your money.
A pack of lies..

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam is just another trickster. There is no independent auditor reporter how and where he spend the donation proceeds! THE PAP WOULD HAVE DONE THAT.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam is just another trickster. There is no independent auditor reporter how and where he spend the donation proceeds! THE PAP WOULD HAVE DONE THAT.

You seem to link everything to politics, but this is not a political donation. Neither is it a charity donation.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Greek City Of Delphi ?

41570_81087623462_1861073_n.jpg

Wah ... oo ya bo ? Delphi ? What had happened to it ? What do you mean ... up lorry means the end of this place ? Your friend will help you pull the plug ? Will he also make an announcement too ?