• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salute to our Malay bros.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry

PAP will remain for a long time to come.

And you can thank the Malays for that. They certainly knows who will give them more benefits.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry

PAP will remain for a long time to come.

And you can thank the Malays for that. They certainly knows who will give them more benefits.

Wow so it's the malays fault. Oh wait! cannot say that if not it's racist. So how do you blame chinese ppl on this matter?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have to say that you're racist to put the blame on Malays. They are just simple minded and gullible, that is their nature.

It is because of this nature that the Malay sign Singapore over to Stamford Raffles.

Wow so it's the malays fault. Oh wait! cannot say that if not it's racist. So how do you blame chinese ppl on this matter?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to say that you're racist to put the blame on Malays. They are just simple minded and gullible, that is their nature.

It is because of this nature that the Malay sign Singapore over to Stamford Raffles.

Wah! you called malays simple minded and gullible! Racism! Cannot blame the brits too cos you know that's not how it works must find a way to blame chinese on malays signing over sg to raffles.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I find them "nice" mah.

Anyway, the pinoys are fast overtaking the space that Malay used to have in my heart.

Wah! you called malays simple minded and gullible! Racism! Cannot blame the brits too cos you know that's not how it works must find a way to blame chinese on malays signing over sg to raffles.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why I find them "nice" mah.

Anyway, the pinoys are fast overtaking the space that Malay used to have in my heart.

OIC but why they so angry when you call them gullible even though they are "nice"? Somehow it's like they have to be good football players, intelligent, smart, not gullible and nice at the same time. Anything else is racism.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malay will always appear "nice" but behind they will give you a good one. Malay sometimes dun even trust another Malay.

OIC but why they so angry when you call them gullible even though they are "nice"? Somehow it's like they have to be good football players, intelligent, smart, not gullible and nice at the same time. Anything else is racism.

Sabun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are tards. They don't even know their history and roots. Their women at good reproduction machines and the men are good with drugs. The numbers are obvious so no need to defend the decaying community.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lau lee mentioned that the singapore success model wouldn't work if it was 75% malay/indian instead. he also think that the two minority races in sg are useless.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a good example of Malay intelligence...

copscheat.wongkwaichow.jpg
shrek+2.bmp

TWO police sergeants who conspired to get their hands on a $1,000 wad of cash found at Nanyang Polytechnic in April 2008 were jailed on Thursday for attempting to cheat and providing false information. Abdul Aziz Abdul Majid, from the Bedok police division, had also logged onto the police database unlawfully.

He was jailed a total of 10 months. His accomplice, fellow sergeant Nazir Ali Khan, 37, was jailed four months.

In passing sentence, District Judge Jill Tan said that while it was inexcusable to cheat another person, it was disgraceful for the two sergeants to try to cheat another officer and get hold of the cash. Both men are appealing against the conviction and sentence.

During the three-week trial, the court heard that Abdul Aziz was in financial difficulties when he went into the police database in April 2008 and discovered the Clementi division was holding $1,000 in its lost-and-found section. The 32-year-old then contacted Nazir and devised a plan to claim the cash for themselves. On April 4, he posed as a vending machine technician who had lost $1,000 three days earlier, and visited the Clementi police station. He lied that Nazir had informed him that the money had been found and was at the Clementi police division.

The cash was never handed over and, in the ensuing investigation, Nazir was pulled up for an interview and told investigators that Abdul Aziz had lost $1,000 either at Nanyang Polytechnic or at Yio Chu Kang MRT station. He had merely called the Clementi police division to help his friend recover the money.

Both Abdul Aziz and Nazir have been suspended from their duties.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah..which reminds me of this...guess what race???

Former CNB chief Ng Boon Gay faces graft charges
He is accused of obtaining sexual favours from sales manager

Published on Jun 13, 2012

inShare

Purchase this article for republication

Buy SPH photos

Former CNB chief Ng Boon Gay, 46, arriving at the Subordinate Courts on Tuesday with his wife. His lawyers from WongPartnership said he intends to plead not guilty. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW
By Leonard Lim & Tham Yuen-C
Former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay on Tuesday became the second senior public servant in a week to be charged with using his position to obtain sexual favours.

The 46-year-old is said to have had several trysts with Ms Cecilia Sue Siew Nang, a sales manager seeking government contracts for two information technology vendors here on separate occasions.

His court appearance came days after former Singapore Civil Defence Force commissioner Peter Lim Sin Pang, 52, was charged with similar offences involving different women in a separate sex-for-contracts case.

RELATED LINKS

Download a QR code reader on your smartphone and scan this code for a video.

The Straits Times understands that Ng's case centres on tender procurement for IT-related products. He is accused of obtaining sexual gratification to 'further the business interest' of Hitachi Data Systems and Oracle Corporation Singapore.

Court documents indicated that Ms Sue had allegedly performed oral sex on Ng four times between June and December last year.

During the first two alleged trysts, the 36-year-old Ms Sue was a sales manager at Hitachi. She left around November to join Oracle as a senior sales manager.

If convicted, Ng could be jailed for up to five years or fined up to $100,000, or both, on each charge.

On Tuesday, his lawyers from WongPartnership said he intends to plead not guilty.

Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng and Ms Melanie Ho added in a media statement: 'Personal indiscretions aside, Boon Gay firmly believes he is not a corrupt officer.'

In court, Mr Tan asked for the case to be adjourned as he wanted the prosecution to clarify how Ng had allegedly helped the companies' business interests, and what those interests were. After receiving this information, the lawyers will consider whether to make further representations.

A spokesman for Oracle Corporation Singapore declined to comment, but it is believed Ms Sue is still employed there.

A Hitachi Data Systems spokesman said the company was not aware that it was the subject of any investigations.

He added that if Ms Sue had behaved inappropriately during her time with the company, none of its staff was aware of it or condoned it.

Ng had his bail set at $10,000. He will next appear in court on June 26.

He was arrested on Dec 19 last year amid allegations of 'serious personal misconduct', and later suspended on Jan 25.

However, his family has maintained a strong show of support. On Tuesday, his wife, Ms Yap Yen Yen, accompanied him to the Subordinate Courts along with his brother and sister. They arrived in a taxi at 8.50am with his lawyers from WongPartnership.

Ms Yap, 44, stayed close to her husband, holding his arm and hand at times.

She later issued a statement through the lawyers, saying: 'I have never doubted his professional integrity and will continue to stand by him.'

The Ngs' visible support was in stark contrast to the scene last week when Lim arrived at the court alone before being charged with 10 counts of corruption.

Lim is accused of obtaining sexual favours in exchange for helping three women further their business dealings. The alleged trysts are said to have taken place in public carparks, Lim's Costa Rhu condominium and once in a Paris hotel.

No locations were given for Ng's alleged encounters with Ms Sue. The Ministry of Home Affairs said on Tuesday that she is no longer servicing the bureau's accounts.

[email protected]

[email protected]

2) Ex-SCDF commissioner faces 10 sex-for-favours charges Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print
Source
Business Times
Date
07 Jun 2012
AuthorGrace Leong
[SINGAPORE] Former Singapore Civil Defence Force chief Peter Benedict Lim Sin Pang was slapped with 10 charges in the Subordinate Courts yesterday for allegedly accepting sex from three women in exchange for favouring their companies in the tender process for IT-related contracts.

Lim, who was SCDF commissioner at the time of the alleged offences, was accused of violating Section 6 (a) of the Prevention of Corruption Act, Chapter 241.

According to the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB), he had "corruptly obtained sexual gratification" from three women on 10 occasions between May 2010 and November 2011, "as inducement for showing favour by advancing the business interest of their companies with SCDF".

The alleged offences, which included oral sex, were said to have taken place at a variety of locations including car parks at Big Splash East Coast Park, Marina Bay Golf Course and the Singapore Indoor Stadium, apartments as well as a hotel in Paris.

If convicted, Lim could be jailed up to five years and fined a maximum of $100,000 on each charge.

Lim, 52, who did not enter a plea yesterday, is now out on $10,000 bail. He was arrested by CPIB in January and removed from his post. His passport has also been surrendered to CPIB. His court hearing is on July 5.

In return for sex, Lim allegedly agreed to favour Nimrod Engineering Pte Ltd, Singapore Radiation Centre Pte Ltd and NCS Pte Ltd for IT-related tenders called by the SCDF.

According to the charges, the three women are Pang Chor Mui, a general manager at Nimrod Engineering; Lee Wei Hoon, a director at Singapore Radiation Centre; and Esther Goh Tok Mui, a business development director with NCS.

Lim was said to have obtained oral sex from Ms Pang in a car park at Stadium Walk on May 2, 2010. When contacted, Nimrod Engineering declined comment but said Ms Pang is still an employee with the company.

According to the charges, Lim had sex with Ms Goh on seven occasions between April and November 2011 in car parks near Marina Bay Golf Course and Singapore Indoor Stadium, a Tanjong Rhu apartment and a flat in Clementi.

When contacted, NCS said Ms Goh was no longer with the company.

Between Oct 18 and 21, 2011, Lim had sex with Ms Lee at a Paris hotel, and on Nov 23, 2011, had oral sex with her in a car park at Big Splash, according to the charges. The Singapore Radiation Centre declined to comment.

Lim's incarceration came shortly after the arrest of former Central Narcotics Bureau director Ng Boon Gay. Both men, who were government scholars with more than 45 years of service between them, were investigated for allegations of "serious personal misconduct".

Six senior SCDF officers and employees of private IT firms were also questioned, according to media reports. It is believed two other SCDF officers will be brought to court.

In February, the Singapore authorities replaced Lim and Ng after CPIB's probe commenced late last December for Ng, and in early January for Lim. Both CPIB and the Public Service Commission Secretariat, which is conducting separate disciplinary investigations on the two men, declined to comment.

Source: Business Times © Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Permission required for reproduction.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun compare 2 chinese idiots who were earning at least 13K a month each with 2 mats who are earning less than 3K a month. It is obvious who is smarter.

Your posting show your level of intelligence too.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun compare 2 chinese idiots who were earning at least 13K a month each with 2 mats who are earning less than 3K a month. It is obvious who is smarter.

Your posting show your level of intelligence too.

likewise..when you compare apples to oranges...at least if these Junior officers are charged for such offencces can understand..but guys who earn $13k and still want free blowjob and sex?? haiz..daat one really WOFFLES me..1 word for 2 guys whom you aptly label as idiots..Cheap Pricks!!

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is understandable about being charged for stupid offences? For $1000 dollars to be shared by 2 fellows? The worse is that they actually think they can get the money from a police station? LOL!

When you commit offence, try not to get detected or arrested. It is a really smart move to do it in a station. For what? To save the police from travelling too far? LOL!

likewise..when you compare apples to oranges...at least if these Junior officers are charged for such offencces can understand..but guys who earn $13k and still want free blowjob and sex?? haiz..daat one really WOFFLES me..1 word for 2 guys whom you aptly label as idiots..Cheap Pricks!!

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is understandable about being charged for stupid offences? For $1000 dollars to be shared by 2 fellows? The worse is that they actually think they can get the money from a police station? LOL!

When you commit offence, try not to get detected or arrested. It is a really smart move to do it in a station. For what? To save the police from travelling too far? LOL!

listen there is more to this case than what is reported in press..read my reply in your thread Stupid Policemen..IMO the guy Aziz is guilty but Nazir is innocent, that is my observation..Nazir is pursuing the case..jokes and sarcasm aside..like u I poked fun at these 2 guys but when I read through the evidence of this case..this guy Nazir is a decent guy..it is Aziz who fucked him up by giving a statement saying they conspired and painting Nazir out as a mastermind..am sorry we may disagree but if u read my reply many unanswered questions from the trial..do u also know this guy Nazir never even incriminate Aziz in his statement..he just thot he helping aziz find his lost cash..i have come across many criminals..usually when caught in a jam many fuck each other up..this guy did not..yes he a cop..but I even say now for NBG oso, his case, IMO, is fix up 1..i gave my input in one the threads on who are hidden hands in the matter...
pray u never end up on wrong side of law cos i have seen in all these years that in Sinkieland..one is guilty till proven innocent...

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess what race!!!!!

Police officer by day, burglar by night

As a police officer, he was tasked with keeping the public safe from crime. But at night, Mohamed Faisal Mohamed Yusoff turned burglar, making off with cash, jewellery and other valuables.

His haul even included a heart rate monitor and $2,000 from the donation box of a religious organisation.

On Thursday, the 33-year-old staff sergeant was sentenced to five years in jail for a string of 15 burglaries that netted him $30,300 worth of loot.

Mohamed Faisal used a screwdriver to prise open windows and sliding doors when the occupants were out.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can try and defend all he likes but it doesn't stop his own kind from doing stupid things here guess what race again!!!!!

Man slashed neighbour's wife with samurai sword

Armed with a samurai sword and fuelled by alcohol, Feizal Abu Bakar went to confront a neighbour he suspected of reporting him for drug consumption.

As the man was not in, his wife bore the brunt of Feizal's anger. Ms Wirdawati Che Muning, 36, suffered cuts and abrasions on her head, back and limbs.

In a district court on Monday, Feizal admitted to hurting the housewife with a weapon. The 28-year-old delivery man also pleaded guilty to assaulting his own wife, in contravention of a personal protection order taken out against him. He will be sentenced on July 9 as he wanted time to prepare arguments for a lighter sentence.

A district court heard that a resident called the police after hearing screams, and seeing Feizal, sword in hand, standing over his bleeding victim at 7.15pm on Jan 7 earlier this year on the first-storey corridor of a block of flats in Boon Lay Drive. Police seized three other ceremonial samurai swords exhibited in Feizal's living room.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey to this mat he got a good deal :o

5 years of his life traded off for his ill gotten gains.

Police officer by day, burglar by night

As a police officer, he was tasked with keeping the public safe from crime. But at night, Mohamed Faisal Mohamed Yusoff turned burglar, making off with cash, jewellery and other valuables.

His haul even included a heart rate monitor and $2,000 from the donation box of a religious organisation.

On Thursday, the 33-year-old staff sergeant was sentenced to five years in jail for a string of 15 burglaries that netted him $30,300 worth of loot..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have friends of all races since young and I think I understand them rather well. When in trouble, different race react differently.

Chinese - They will put the blame on themselve and try not to implicate his friends.
Indians - They will implicate all his friends but claim innocence themselves.
Malay - They will admit their doings but meanwhile implicating all his friends too.

listen there is more to this case than what is reported in press..read my reply in your thread Stupid Policemen..IMO the guy Aziz is guilty but Nazir is innocent, that is my observation..Nazir is pursuing the case..jokes and sarcasm aside..like u I poked fun at these 2 guys but when I read through the evidence of this case..this guy Nazir is a decent guy..it is Aziz who fucked him up by giving a statement saying they conspired and painting Nazir out as a mastermind..am sorry we may disagree but if u read my reply many unanswered questions from the trial..do u also know this guy Nazir never even incriminate Aziz in his statement..he just thot he helping aziz find his lost cash..i have come across many criminals..usually when caught in a jam many fuck each other up..this guy did not..yes he a cop..but I even say now for NBG oso, his case, IMO, is fix up 1..i gave my input in one the threads on who are hidden hands in the matter...
pray u never end up on wrong side of law cos i have seen in all these years that in Sinkieland..one is guilty till proven innocent...