• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salute to our Malay bros.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adnan is Malaysian la, not Singaporean. What for you celebrate?

u idiot..... anyone who die defending the japs are worth to be mention.this is called ... grateful.the main thing here is to glue all 4 races indian malay chinese and eurasian together again as the Pinoys are trying to cut into our rank....!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
u guys really dunno much of the pinoys in real.i work with them, know them well, saw how they comment on youtube... how they pang sai in my ex company and make a mess inside the toliet with all the toliet paper around the floor....

lots lots more if i were to list out!!!the most important is... these pinoys already start to form their strength here and we are fighting against one another.. be it PAP vs WP or malays vs chinese or whatever!!!

The pinoys already laughing at our Low standard English and you guys are fighting against one another instead of unite one another...!!!KNN... :oIo:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
from 01.37AM to 06.31AM,
No time for racist pricks .... Muaahaa hahahaa

well guess u got me there..but I was always tempted to see replies which cracked me up so often that I just had to tweak them a little further...oh in case I forgot...this i dedicate for u....One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' that can beat teamwork.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
How Do We Know ?

dis vid on Leftenan Adnan..for ignorant racist pricks read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_bin_Saidi

Just for your info..dis guy died defending this country against the raping and pillaging Japs whom some of you racist fucks take as your idols these days

Surrender_Singapore_468.jpg

Jap idols ? You mean AV girls ah ? :biggrin:

Koreans ? OMG !

So, only one platoon. So, how were they going to stop an army advancement with 40 men ? Not enough weapons ? Or ... pussy Brits was going to surrender any way ?

This is the TRUTH ...

A detailed breakdown of Japanese forces in Malaya on December 7, 1941 reveals that - the 25th Army under General Yamashita and Count Terrauchi had 83,000 men, the 15th Army commanded by General Lida had 55,000 men, the 26th Infantry Division led by General Mataguchi had 28,000 men, the Imperial Guards under General Nishimura had 38,000 men and they were re-inforced by 50,000 Korean soldiers. In addition, the Japanese forces had one armoured division with 500 tanks, two regiments of artillery, 500 aircraft with 80 in reserve, ten destroyers, two aircraft carriers, five submarines plus other support vessels. In total the Japanese had more that 265,000 men plus the 50,000 Korean conscripts - totalling more than 300,000 trained soldiers.

In his report to parliament after the fall of Singapore, Churchill concocted the figures - which seem to have remained in many historians’ books until the present - that a mere force of 30,000 Japanese defeated the 120,000 British and Allied forces on the island - implying a shameful defeat of the British army.

But even the figures he attributed to the Allies were incorrect. Allied forces in Malaya and Singapore on December 1, 1941 were as follows - 19,000 British, 15,000 Australian, 37,000 Indian Army - including the 11th Division which was largely made up of British soldiers trained in India, and 17,000 Malay Volunteers.

Approximately 25,000 Allied soldiers were killed, wounded, escaped or were listed missing in the Battle of Malaya. On January 29, 1942 approximately 20,000 green troops of the 18th Division arrived in Singapore, bringing the total Allied strength up to around 85,000 men. After Singapore fell, a tally of Allied losses revealed 7,000 killed and 2,000 wounded or missing.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
中国人不团结。东亚病夫!

u guys really dunno much of the pinoys in real

these pinoys already start to form their strength here and we are fighting against one another

The pinoys already laughing at our Low standard English and you guys are fighting against one another instead of unite one another...!!!KNN... :oIo:

bruce-lee-yip-man-3.jpg

Singaporeans like their the other Chinese counterparts ... 中国人不团结。

The Han traitors will NOT work with us. We have two or three fronts to fight whereas they only have one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u guys really dunno much of the pinoys in real.i work with them, know them well, saw how they comment on youtube... how they pang sai in my ex company and make a mess inside the toliet with all the toliet paper around the floor....

lots lots more if i were to list out!!!the most important is... these pinoys already start to form their strength here and we are fighting against one another.. be it PAP vs WP or malays vs chinese or whatever!!!

Look we don't like the pinoys but pls can you be more specific when you start a thread title? A thread title salute to our malay bros with some WW2 video and you're trying to use this to be anti-pinoy? Comeon if you want a united front then at least write "salute to all singaporeans". Why salute to malay bros? Chinese sinkies have been carrying the entire sinking ship by themselves and getting blamed by everyone for false racism and you want to salute malays?

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How Do We Know ?

Surrender_Singapore_468.jpg

Jap idols ? You mean AV girls ah ? :biggrin:

Koreans ? OMG !

So, only one platoon. So, how were they going to stop an army advancement with 40 men ? Not enough weapons ? Or ... pussy Brits was going to surrender any way ?

This is the TRUTH ...

A detailed breakdown of Japanese forces in Malaya on December 7, 1941 reveals that - the 25th Army under General Yamashita and Count Terrauchi had 83,000 men, the 15th Army commanded by General Lida had 55,000 men, the 26th Infantry Division led by General Mataguchi had 28,000 men, the Imperial Guards under General Nishimura had 38,000 men and they were re-inforced by 50,000 Korean soldiers. In addition, the Japanese forces had one armoured division with 500 tanks, two regiments of artillery, 500 aircraft with 80 in reserve, ten destroyers, two aircraft carriers, five submarines plus other support vessels. In total the Japanese had more that 265,000 men plus the 50,000 Korean conscripts - totalling more than 300,000 trained soldiers.

In his report to parliament after the fall of Singapore, Churchill concocted the figures - which seem to have remained in many historians’ books until the present - that a mere force of 30,000 Japanese defeated the 120,000 British and Allied forces on the island - implying a shameful defeat of the British army.

But even the figures he attributed to the Allies were incorrect. Allied forces in Malaya and Singapore on December 1, 1941 were as follows - 19,000 British, 15,000 Australian, 37,000 Indian Army - including the 11th Division which was largely made up of British soldiers trained in India, and 17,000 Malay Volunteers.

my bad... i left out the Koreans which are now the darlings of many Singaporeans....u see this lot actually participated in the Sook Ching also..but who cares rite??
we have seen here how some belittle a fallen hero for the colour of his skin...who IMO together with Lim Bo Seng passed on in an honourable and dignified manner, never surrendering even in the face of death..many who went through the war actually and later the communist scourge of the MCP say that these events actually brought everyone together and race was never an issue between the people..but all it took was for the antics of an Anglophile lawyer by the name of Harry Lee to sow discord in the minds of the people with his shouts of a Malaysian Malaysia when in actual fact, all HE ever wanted was just a larger piece of the pie..as i said earlier the damage has been done with his fiery speeches of the bogeyman from the South and North and making the majority feel that they were superior..like a great illusionist, he razzled and dazzled the lot of u whilst he and his cronies robbed all of US and continuing to do so till today........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How Do We Know ?

my bad... i left out the Koreans which are now the darlings of many Singaporeans....u see this lot actually participated in the Sook Ching also..but who cares rite??
we have seen here how some belittle a fallen hero for the colour of his skin...who IMO together with Lim Bo Seng passed on in an honourable and dignified manner, never surrendering even in the face of death..many who went through the war actually and later the communist scourge of the MCP say that these events actually brought everyone together and race was never an issue between the people..but all it took was for the antics of an Anglophile lawyer by the name of Harry Lee to sow discord in the minds of the people with his shouts of a Malaysian Malaysia when in actual fact, all HE ever wanted was just a larger piece of the pie..as i said earlier the damage has been done with his fiery speeches of the bogeyman from the South and North and making the majority feel that they were superior..like a great illusionist, he razzled and dazzled the lot of u whilst he and his cronies robbed all of US and continuing to do so till today........

Actually i believe you convinently left out lim bo seng just that scrooball mentioned his name. Were his name not mentioned you would of course not even bother to mention him. FYI lim bo seng is the face of freedom in ww2 singapore.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adnan is Malaysian la, not Singaporean. What for you celebrate?

Fuck you lah.. Pls know your history before talking cock.. Both Lt Adnan and the late Mr Lim Bo Seng were classified as British subjects back then when Spore and Malaya were under British rule.. Both of them shed blood and sacrificied their lives for Spore even though they were not born here.. Lt Adnan was from Selangor and I believed the late Mr Lim was originally from Fujian China before comin to Spore in his teens to pursue his education here..

Both of them are patriots.. Tell me Cheebye Kia Kinana, you think all those present FTs in Spore now will sacrifice their lives for Spore when there's war here one day???

I have enough of your nonsense for the nite.. Go and suck your cucumber lah you PAP lowlife cunt..!!!

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adnan bin Saidi is described by many Singaporeans and Malaysians today as a hero for his actions on Bukit Chandu—he encouraged his men not to surrender and instead fight to the death. In Singaporean and Malaysian school textbooks, he is also credited as the soldier who noticed the error in the marching style of the Japanese soldiers disguised as Indian troops

Hello your Ang Moh need some serious work. He was "described by many Singaporeans" as a hero. It doesn't make him a Singaporean it just means he is considered a hero in Singapore. Just like how Guus Hiddink is described as a Korean hero for leading the team to the semis in World Cup 2002. He is a hero in Korea but he is NOT a Korean, he is Dutch.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do us no favors Adnan. Because of the fight against the Japs, it resulted in the massacre of nearby Alexandra hospital.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do us no favors Adnan. Because of the fight against the Japs, it resulted in the massacre of nearby Alexandra hospital.

Don't talk cock.. So you want Lt Adnan and Lim Bo Seng to surrender, bow down and serve the invading Japs like how LKY and SR Nathan did to save their own skins???

The Japs were unpredictable in their behaviour.. Even the British authorities were taken by surprise when the Japs launched that barbaric assault on the Hospital staff and the injured soldiers recuperating there.. It had nothin to do with Lt Adnan..

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on!!! chewyonglee is trying to tell us, our fellow malay singaporean is better than pinoy. we build sg together and we must defend our land like what its shown in the youtube clip.

this is actually a movie more than 10yrs ago from malaysia. it's about malay troopers fighting under british during second world war against japanese invasion. of course everyone know the ending.

pls be united against those mother fucker pinoy and mama! we should fight those foreign trash!!! not among our own fellow singaporean regardless of race.

满江红
岳飞
怒发冲冠,凭阑处、潇潇雨歇。抬望眼、仰天长啸,壮怀激烈。三十功名尘与土,八千里路云和月。莫等闲,白了少年头,空悲切。
靖康耻,犹未雪;臣子恨,何时灭。驾长车,踏破贺兰山缺。壮志饥餐胡虏肉,笑谈渴饮匈奴血。待从头、收拾旧山河,朝天阙。

i think this is how some our fellow singaporean feel when dealing with those foreign trash.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
they died defending for our freedom.so will you do the same for your beloved Leeders?

And the people in the hospital died for their heroism too. The fight was inconsequential. Singapore was surrounded w/o water.
No thank you.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Japs weren't irrational. Adnan and gang angered them, thats why there was a massacre.

Ok maybe Adnan scenario is the same like this...

Someone rapes Kinana on his arse.. Kinana out of anger and in pain then brings out a gun and shoot at other innocent people. Because of that rapist who screwed Kinana in the arse, other innocent bystanders then had to bear the brunt of Kinana's anger..

Same?