• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salute to our Malay bros.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Each time he addresses the Malays as m&ds, hes insulting all present Malay MPs and cabinet Ministers.

Hes also insulting all Malays including the Late President Yusoff Ishak and his family!

Chia lat lah u, troll!

following your logic everytime you use chink you are insulting lky and ong teng chong and every single chinese in singapore.

You chia lat lah troll.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahahhaah what a load of bollocks you're starting to show your extreme retardation and illogical ramblings to those that couldn't see it.

following your logic everytime you use chink you are insulting lky and ong teng chong and every single chinese in singapore.

You chia lat lah troll.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now who's talking copying? Go re-read yr post where you copied my rebuttal becos you coudlnt think of a better repartee.

I'm just showing you what you have done. As for spamming and trolling, hold a mirror to yr face.

holy fuck now you're copying and pasting and spamming me everywhere what a troll.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
troll you ought to re-read again what i'm writing about use your brains. :rolleyes:

Even my 10 yr old nephew can tell ur a racist judging by all those remarks u have posted on the Malays.

He did ask me how come troll like u still around? How come no go lim kopi or teh tarik? And I always say... patience adik. Patience.....

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends and myself usually refers to wankers like Rasta-fark as Chinese Niggas or Chinese Redneck.

To those who wants to make a Police report can link him to his other nicks on Local-servers. He goes by the nick of Ragga hippo/highbong2000/Sandpitviper and a couple of other nicks in fuckwarezone/Edmw.

Why does he have so many clones? What he does is, He stereotypes on a minority race and then uses his clones to back him up. By the way he and all his clones have been exposed by members there. He is known as a racist cunt there.

And unlike here, He doesn't have any supporters there mainly because the forum is heavily congested with Gen Y(The new Generation) who have moved away from Racial stereotypes and Racism, Which to them is totally uncool (You can clearly see the difference in mind-set between Gen Y Singaporeans and from those of Gen X/Baby boomers, Btw he has complained here many time about the people in Edmw as trying to be "Morally Correct", Basically he wants others to join him in racial bashing.

P.s - When you are dumb, shallow and lowly educated a.k.a A Peasant, You tend to see Race as a big thing.
The Elites clearly knows about this thus using this idiots to segregate the community and rule over them. This is solely one of the reasons Singaporeans cannot be united. WW2 clearly showed this Dis-unity.(The new generation aka Gen Y, is our only hope)

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teres so many uncalled and racists remarks (other than "m&ds") posted in this forum. Even at workplace, hawker centers, i can hear Chinese while conversing (esp in dialects) among their own races, address the Malays as "Keow Tho, Hwang Na, Ma Lau kai". I do feel hurt each time such remarks are lambasted on us, Malays. But generally, the Malays are ok. We can take such remarks like "m&d", if once a while u guys use it in jest, imo. But definitely not fm tat Jah_Shit! And the clock is ticking away...

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teres so many uncalled and racists remarks (other than "m&ds") posted in this forum. Even at workplace, hawker centers, i can hear Chinese while conversing (esp in dialects) among their own races, address the Malays as "Keow Tho, Hwang Na, Ma Lau kai". Indians would address us Melayu. I do feel hurt each time such remarks are lambasted on us, Malays. But generally, the Malays are ok. We can take such remarks like "m&d", if once a while u guys use it in jest, imo. But definitely not fm tat Jah_Shit! And the clock is ticking away...

so what unkind remarks the Malays also use in "jest" on the Chinese?

the Chinese should just accept the snide remarks in good humor like the kind Malays. right? :rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what unkind remarks the Malays also use in "jest" on the Chinese?

the Chinese should just accept the snide remarks in good humor like the kind Malays. right? :rolleyes:

Maybe u can tell us wat sort or remarks the malays use on Chinese when they are conversing among themselves in malay?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now who's talking copying? Go re-read yr post where you copied my rebuttal becos you coudlnt think of a better repartee.

I'm just showing you what you have done. As for spamming and trolling, hold a mirror to yr face.

HAHAAAHAHHAHAAH that one where i rebutted you was just simply mocking you for your retardedness. That's all i'm sure it embarrassed the hell out of you. Also i only posted that once in the very same thread but you posted the same post more than once and in different threads now that is spammer mr troll aka spammer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friends and myself usually refers to wankers like Rasta-fark as Chinese Niggas or Chinese Redneck.

To those who wants to make a Police report can link him to his other nicks on Local-servers. He goes by the nick of Ragga hippo/highbong2000/Sandpitviper and a couple of other nicks in fuckwarezone/Edmw.

Why does he have so many clones? What he does is, He stereotypes on a minority race and then uses his clones to back him up. By the way he and all his clones have been exposed by members there. He is known as a racist cunt there.

And unlike here, He doesn't have any supporters there mainly because the forum is heavily congested with Gen Y(The new Generation) who have moved away from Racial stereotypes and Racism, Which to them is totally uncool (You can clearly see the difference in mind-set between Gen Y Singaporeans and from those of Gen X/Baby boomers, Btw he has complained here many time about the people in Edmw as trying to be "Morally Correct", Basically he wants others to join him in racial bashing.

P.s - When you are dumb, shallow and lowly educated a.k.a A Peasant, You tend to see Race as a big thing.
The Elites clearly knows about this thus using this idiots to segregate the community and rule over them. This is solely one of the reasons Singaporeans cannot be united. WW2 clearly showed this Dis-unity.(The new generation aka Gen Y, is our only hope)

What proof do you have those are my nicks? Better not accuse the wrong ppl mr psycho83 the bullshitter aka liar.

The way you write shows that you don't even know anything about edmw. :rolleyes: Edmw is full of younger ppl and racial stereotypes do abound and mind you since there are more ppl over there there are more malays, indians, chinese etc that forum has more ppl BUT the racial stereotypes do abound over there. Guess what the malays over there are equally sensitive and have the same type of double standards that they have over here. Always very sensitive when others write about them but yet don't have a problem stereotyping others yet cannot accept it when it happens to them. That place has full of clones too obviously.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even my 10 yr old nephew can tell ur a racist judging by all those remarks u have posted on the Malays.

He did ask me how come troll like u still around? How come no go lim kopi or teh tarik? And I always say... patience adik. Patience.....

using your 10 yr old nephew as an example? :rolleyes: so how you still have not replied when i countered your logic.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinese pig you never heard of before ah? Basket many malays use that on the chinese.

R u very sure, troll?

Even up to tis present age, whenever i speak among our own race, we only address the chinese as cina. N fyi, we malay ever use word like babi too on any particular malay in fit of anger. But have u ever use those words i had quoted, on ur own race, troll?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
R u very sure, troll?

Even up to tis present age, whenever i speak among our own race, we only address the chinese as cina. N fyi, we malay ever use word like babi too on any particular malay in fit of anger. But have u ever use those words i had quoted, on ur own race, troll?

you see you yourself admitted you ever use babi on chinese before. So this proves you're racist too. What do you mean ever used those words you quoted on my own race? Seriously pls type properly i don't know what you are writing.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't know. asking you. anyway many elderly chinese do understand malay.

I know. But when they speak among themselves, they always address malay as "huan na or keow eh". Yes no? But is ok lah. Tats hw they r taught to address the malay as such. I immune to it oreidi.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know. But when they speak among themselves, they always address malay as "huan na or keow eh". Yes no? But is ok lah. Tats hw they r taught to address the malay as such. I immune to it oreidi.

what's offensive about huan na or keow eh? Btw local indians address malays as "natan" and the females as " natecks" Trust me it's not a very nice term to address malays. Not nathan but pronounce "na-tan".

Anyway you are the typical example of what i'm talking about getting offended over every small thing. Even something as what the older folks call malays which just means malay in dialect you can also get upset. :rolleyes: