• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sake Anyone?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
もしあなたが、私はまだ理解できる日本語..面白いを話す。私はしたい場合はとにかく、私だけ酒を飲むことになるアルコールを飲むこと。私には他のアルコール。:smile:

心配じゃいないよ。私の日本語の程度が幼稚園あります。:biggrin:

Don't worry. My level of Japanese is just like that of kindergarten.

Equalisation drinks anything containing alcohol...all the way!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
心配じゃいないよ。私の日本語の程度が幼稚園あります。:biggrin:

Don't worry. My level of Japanese is just like that of kindergarten.

Equalisation drinks anything containing alcohol...all the way!

im not worry ...i just find the way you speak japanese is cute ...lol . :smile:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does sake go well with mooncakes? If not, what would be a good Chinese rice wine to drink while eating mooncakes?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its very easy to make japanese woman laugh ...trust me .:wink:

They don't laugh out loud like crude PRCs or even Americans. They don't smile with lip corners either, like waitresses expressing appreciation for a tip. They giggle in a peculiarly and demurely Japanese feminine way. That's the sign...for me to go all the way!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
My favourite was hakkaisan if i still remember correctly. Pretty nice, had some friends when i was leaving Tokyo who brought me to a big sake place and there were like 12 shots of different sake. There was one that was "like water", its surprisingly potent but my favourite is still hakkaisan. It was pretty strong though at least to a first time sake drinker at that time. I wolfed down all 12 shots and had a throbbing headache the next day that was somehow cured by more shots of hakkaisan. :smile:

When i landed in Kyushu and went to Kumamoto, the first thing my colleagues brought me to was to drink beer and then food plus sake. I agree, rice and sake don't mix for sure, for that matter, i found most beer as well at least for me.

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drinking sake, enjoying some tempura while having a light hearted chat with friends are a great way to relax after a day's work...

HOWEVER SMOKING STINKING CIGARETTES AFTERWARDS ARE FOR IDIOTS ONLY! :rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a beer guy and wouldn't foray into other territories on my own; but I do keep an open mind.

Friend of mine who works with the airline is into this Jap style cuisine and I admit sashimi with warm sake is hard to beat. The higher booze level in sake helps one feel less bloated (than beer); and sashimi, other than its pricey tag, I have no problems with it. I like most the sea-urchin eggs which really goes so nice with that clean clear sake. I'm going to look for my friend soon.

Cheers!