• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Safe now to go to Bangkok?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes I get plenty of exercise but from walking & window shopping . MBK is huge & if that isn't enough there is the nearby Siam Paragon, Siam Centre, Siam Discovery, Central, Grayson,.... There is also Emporium, Pantip Plaza,....

The night life is another thing altogether :smile:

yes,plenty of walking...don't forget Pratum Centre....and at the end of the day, foot reflexology...haha

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7cb34a56-7820-41dc-8b21-46ad41c2aa64-620x428.jpeg

1930184.jpg

453737825-thai-prime-minister-yingluck-shinawatra-gettyimages.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes,plenty of walking...don't forget Pratum Centre....and at the end of the day, foot reflexology...haha

I have visited Prat. Centre & if I remember it is mostly jewelry & clothes.
I am more into gadgets that's why my preference malls like MBK or Siam Centre. They are also closer to the MRT stations & have good aircon. Also have plenty of places to eat.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least you can scold pap in forum, do you think you can do that to thai king in thailand?

Why would I want to scold the King:confused: I recognise that LOS is a third world country & as such poverty, inequality,... exists.
As a king of course they enjoy certain privileges.

Spore is another thing altogether. I live here & I have never believed that civil servants should be paid millions. If they want all that $$$ they are welcome to start their won business outside the government. My view is not that uncommon. Just look at the other gov't in the world. Which other gov't pays their civil servants millions:confused:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would I want to scold the King:confused: I recognise that LOS is a third world country & as such poverty, inequality,... exists.
As a king of course they enjoy certain privileges.

Spore is another thing altogether. I live here & I have never believed that civil servants should be paid millions. If they want all that $$$ they are welcome to start their won business outside the government. My view is not that uncommon. Just look at the other gov't in the world. Which other gov't pays their civil servants millions:confused:

so what if the royal family in thailand get more than millions? what if ten time more?

turbulent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went and came back. Stayed at Siam square vicinity did not encounter any unrest. This being said I only go to central mall, MBk and paragon during my time there.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sure some thais would say the same thing when they see how the 60% still support the PAP:biggrin:

at least we do not have endless protests, where one team disrupt the whole country then the next take over endless protesting when the gov changes.

good riddance we do not follow the brainless minions of thailand.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually very dangerous. U never know whatwill happen. My siamkia friends at golden mile say avoid los at all cost.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who are in los now better evacuate soon. I got latest info from my siamkia friend in golden mile. Heng arh! I already back in sinking land liao. Hehehehe.