• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF veteran Col John Morrice Dies.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screenshot_2019-08-07-11-26-00-294_com-cloudmosa-puffinfree-jpg.62692

That time the most senior SAF officer was Brigadier Winston Choo......
With his limo 250E merc with blacked out windows. The only one in Sg. Even LKY or the President didn’t have that. Car plate MID20. I always wondered why it’s not MID 1

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i doubt it....i remember tekong cookhouse the officer section always had goodies in it,they sure as hell aint eating that goopy muck they call a gravy and that lump of dissolved vegetables and that pathetic little boiled chicken drumstick that couldnt even feed a starving dog.

fuck this NS shit!!!!!50,000 of us cramped in that stupid cookhouse queuing up for that stupid crap!!!!!

i bet the volunteer VC corp cookhouse for foreigners is serving tenderloin steak everyday and sipping chardonnay and munching on artisan cheese appetisers.

Nope, i ate the same food as per the recruits, only difference is the ability to get halal food sometimes and second helpings when there are leftovers, therefore might give the appearance of eating differently. Spent my entire 2.5 years in Tekong, even though I lived on the west side of SG booking in and out is a bitch...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau, this thread so old. I am fine, and doing semi retirement now. Pretty soon, will be fully retired. Looking for places to park my lancheow for a few months here and there. hehehehehe. I am looking forward to spending more time out of this shit hole. Maybe only stay in sinkieland for 1 or 2 months a year, max.

Good for you.
If and when you plan to visit my city, Toronto, may be we can meet for beers and some food.
By the way, I wonder whether you know of this Armour Captain, Eurasian, who was one of the instructors, when I was at SATO in June 1981.
(If I find that photo of all the officers, I will get his name).
At that time, the Chief Instructor was Major Amin Jantan (Christian), who later changed his name to Mike.
There was a very old Arty Major, one Combat Engineer Captain.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a legendary story that he overheard a Capt give the wrong command on the SAFTI parade square. Made him take off his capt epaulet and double around the square in front of his man.

In the old days, the garang WO I, will do that to 2LT and LTA,
but not to Captains and Majors.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope, i ate the same food as per the recruits, only difference is the ability to get halal food sometimes and second helpings when there are leftovers, therefore might give the appearance of eating differently. Spent my entire 2.5 years in Tekong, even though I lived on the west side of SG booking in and out is a bitch...

Unlikely that you spent 2.5 years at Pulau Tekong.
Where did you do your BMT?
and OCS?