• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SAF Unveils Two New Types Of Running Shoes! Guess Brand! Watch Defense Minister Hen Run In Them!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1644020595261.png

The Singapore Armed Forces has once again unveiled two new physical training shoes that are issued to all full-time national servicemen (NSFs).

And to publicise the new footwear, defence minister Ng Eng Hen was enlisted to personally try them on for his runs.

Defence minister gives new SAF PT shoes a try
A video of Ng having a go at the new SAF PT shoes was put up on social media on Feb. 4.

Emphasising that the new shoes are not just for NSFs but also for those who have yet to complete their in-camp training, Ng said: "The good news is that NSmen can get it from the eMart, as well as eMart online."

The publicity is also to inform the public that they can purchase the shoes from The Chevrons and SAFRA Punggol eMarts now, the caption of the post added.

https://mothership.sg/2022/02/new-saf-pt-shoes-2021-2022/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enlisted still forced to buy running shoes? Not provided free? If forced to buy, it should be for buyer's preference whuch shoes he wants.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 133238

The Singapore Armed Forces has once again unveiled two new physical training shoes that are issued to all full-time national servicemen (NSFs).

And to publicise the new footwear, defence minister Ng Eng Hen was enlisted to personally try them on for his runs.

Defence minister gives new SAF PT shoes a try
A video of Ng having a go at the new SAF PT shoes was put up on social media on Feb. 4.

Emphasising that the new shoes are not just for NSFs but also for those who have yet to complete their in-camp training, Ng said: "The good news is that NSmen can get it from the eMart, as well as eMart online."

The publicity is also to inform the public that they can purchase the shoes from The Chevrons and SAFRA Punggol eMarts now, the caption of the post added.

https://mothership.sg/2022/02/new-saf-pt-shoes-2021-2022/

did you tie his shoelaces and adjust his crotch before his run?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All NSmen should be given one free pair of running shoes each year. :biggrin:

Those who want to wear will wear. Those who want to Carousell will Carousell. :thumbsup:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my understanding as a former NS slave, which pair is for normal arch and which pair is for flat feet?

Are they just releasing two different styles now?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No collaboration with Adidas now? SAF Adidas running shoes were some of the best-looking ones.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All NSmen should be given one free pair of running shoes each year. :biggrin:

Those who want to wear will wear. Those who want to Carousell will Carousell. :thumbsup:

they can buy 1 pair only from their emart credits yearly. i like the saf shoes if they are free. can get a better one outside for same price ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they can buy 1 pair only from their emart credits yearly. i like the saf shoes if they are free. can get a better one outside for same price ?

For the hardcore runners, marathon trainers etc, they despise SAF running shoes for technical reasons. The shoes should be okay for the casual runners. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I found this pic. Looks like the black shoes are for normal to high arch feet, and the light colour shoes are for the flat feet folks.

shoes.jpg

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Henpecked ministar better buy good shoes and do some running training for when the Pappies get trounced in the next election and Pretend Singh and Company chase after him. Might do John Tan some good to take heed and follow in henpecked's footsteps.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot believe he is the defence minister. Running like a guniang, my grandma can walk faster them him wearing cloaks. A PM walks like a girl and a defence minister run like one.

Btw his shorts did he wear his boxer shorts ?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my understanding as a former NS slave, which pair is for normal arch and which pair is for flat feet?

Are they just releasing two different styles now?
You complaining too many now? You get to choose for your self, white shirt or blue shirt. Not enuf? :o-o:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time, we were issued with black Bata PT shoes. I wore it for one of the IPPT 2.4 and the left shoe opened up like crocodile mouth. I had to quickly removed the shoes and socks and ran bare footed all the way to the finishing point. Luckily it was towards the finishing point when the damn shoe split opened.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot believe he is the defence minister. Running like a guniang, my grandma can walk faster them him wearing cloaks. A PM walks like a girl and a defence minister run like one.

Btw his shorts did he wear his boxer shorts ?

He is senior citizen now.

I'm surprised he didn't test the shoes in more extreme conditions. For example, climbing up Bukit Timah Hill or hiking along the uneven MacRitchie forest path.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, serving Saf is like a kuniang pussy singing in a church.

Everything so pampered and relax.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays, serving Saf is like a kuniang pussy singing in a church.

Everything so pampered and relax.

Don't be fooled by the so-called 'welfare'. Conscription is still conscription. It's like rape: forcing someone to do something against his will. :biggrin: