• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF servicemen sneak out to fish ganna attacked in Perth

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smoking Kill.
Just tell them dont have smoke. Why need to question them age? That insult.
Happen to me few time underage ask me help him to buy cigarette. Just just said No that all. No need to give reason to yell at them.
They will ask others to buy for them that not y problem.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe src ="http://video.perthnow.com.au/embed/1860122283/Nine-News---Students-bashed?player=narrow" width="330" height="335" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no"><p><a href="http://video.perthnow.com.au/1860122283/Nine-News---Students-bashed">VIDEO: Nine News - Students bashed</a></p></iframe>

POLICE have released a likeness of one of up to 10 young thugs who viciously attacked two Singapore students in Ascot on the weekend.
232234-ascot-bashing.jpg

ASCOT: Police have released a likeness of one of the men wanted for questioning over the weekend bashing of two students. Picture: WA Police Source: PerthNow

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has the same incident happen to instead of the two young chaps from the RSAF but to two soldiers from our SAF Commandos, can you guys imagine what is the likely outcome to the thugs?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah, they always come around to bum for ciggies or change or shit. sometimes give they go away. but don't give they sometimes dulan.

I smoke an electronic cigarette, some took a look at it... and walk away. some asked what I'm smoking and I explain.

GGTS%20New.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has the same incident happen to instead of the two young chaps from the RSAF but to two soldiers from our SAF Commandos, can you guys imagine what is the likely outcome to the thugs?

The commandos will jump into the longkang themselves to save a beating?

If it was 5 commandos then it may be different.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, i am in and out of down under many many times.
2. in no right frame of mind, one goes fishing at that time of the morning.
3. there are plenty things going on.
4. survival skills, my foot!
5. sheep dies on the spot if thrown into some foreign soil.

Very good points but on the last point it should be "sheep die" as sheep is readily a plural term. :p