• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF open mobilisation, following pls report

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
mobexnr1.jpg

Mindef is conducting a SAF Open Mobilisation and Civil Resource Requisition Exercise on Saturday.

The following codewords are being activated: CROSS COUNTRY, BARRIER REEF, LANDING DECK, HEAT STROKE.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you literally lost an arm, fighting for this 3rd world cesspit of a cuntry in a war, you think the gahmen would take care of you? They don't even give a damn about you in peacetime. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep in mind: a unit's mobilisation performance (turnout rate and swiftness of reporting) is also a career KPI of the commanding officer.

If not for avoiding punishment, do you think anyone would bother to turn up?

If SAF/Mindef do not believe me, I challenge them to organize an experimental 'voluntary mobilisation'. Turning up is purely voluntary, and you won't be punished for being absent. Try it, show the numbers and let's see how 'operationally ready' the SAF really is.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haa.... We all know 99% of the govt bodies can't handle the 'Hard Truth' lah. If not we won't even have floods that can end up as ponding and a falling percentage of votes can still be can mandate.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mobexnr1.jpg

Mindef is conducting a SAF Open Mobilisation and Civil Resource Requisition Exercise on Saturday.

The following codewords are being activated: CROSS COUNTRY, BARRIER REEF, LANDING DECK, HEAT STROKE.

Hope the collector's shoes didn't drop out when such mobilisation is activated. Otherwise, all SAF ka kia will be imprisioned inside the dark tunnel ...:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If got real war, don't shoot the enemies first... Aim our rifles instead at those fleeing Scums In White and their bastard Lap dogs.. All big guns must be directed at the direction of the Istana, and Oxley Road...

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Awww...I was waiting for my codeword Flaming Eagle in order to report!:eek: Have been waiting so many years but I guess they forgot all about me.:biggrin: