• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF dua kang yao siu say women flock to them

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the coming of age trip to taiwan... everyone ends up in the sauna/massage parlour

Any bro who's served their 2.5 or 2 years vouch for the fact that SAF regulars are the most humsup prostitution patrons you can meet. Any overseas exercise is an excuse to cheong the local fuckshop. There is a golden rule that right after the 10th (SAF payday), you should not go to Geylang in case you bump into your officer.

Tell you guys one funny story. Once, on the night of the payday, my friend spotted some of his officers walk out of a geylang whorehouse... very satisfied with their latest mission accomplished. Luckily my friend took cover and avoided enemy detection.

The next morning my friend pretended nothing happened at his office. Then one of the cheongster officers (his direct reporting officer) came in and started to KPKB about the cleanliness of the battalion office: "fuck! how come got other people's stuff on my desk? you think my desk is a prostitute shop is it?!?"

My friend buay tahan burst out laughing :biggrin: :biggrin: