• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[sad discovery] Looks like some of the Koreans and Chinese assisted the Mongols when the Mongols tried to invade Japan during the late 13th century...

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Mongol invasions of Japan - Wikipedia.png
    Mongol invasions of Japan - Wikipedia.png
    715.4 KB · Views: 1,230
  • LetterFromKhubilaiToJapan1266.jpg
    LetterFromKhubilaiToJapan1266.jpg
    800.5 KB · Views: 761
Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Letter from Kublai Khan to the "King of Japan" (日本國王), written in Classical Chinese (the lingua franca in East Asia at the time), dated 8th Month, 1266":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LetterFromKhubilaiToJapan1266.jpg

"Cherished by the Mandate of Heaven, the Great Mongol emperor sends this letter to the king of Japan.

The sovereigns of small countries, sharing borders with each other, have for a long time been concerned to communicate with each other and become friendly. Especially since my ancestor governed at heaven's command, innumerable countries from afar disputed our power and slighted our virtue. Goryeo rendered thanks for my ceasefire and for restoring their land and people when I ascended the throne. Our relation is feudatory like a father and son.

We think you already know this. Goryeo is my eastern tributary. Japan was allied with Goryeo and sometimes with China since the founding of your country; however, Japan has never dispatched ambassadors since my ascending the throne.

We are afraid that the Kingdom is yet to know this. Hence we dispatched a mission with our letter particularly expressing our wishes. Enter into friendly relations with each other from now on. We think all countries belong to one family. How are we in the right, unless we comprehend this? Nobody would wish to resort to arms."

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought chinese sabotaged mongol invaders by building boats with small keel. Good for rivers but unstable in the ocean.
And mongol their arrival in japan coincide with a typhoon, obliterating whatever armada they had.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan invasion of SEA did good to wipe out BE pommies opium trade monopoly, credit goes to the Jap.

Unfortunately it did not last long and BE returned to rule Singapore continued opium trade in Singapore, Penand and Straits settlement to make drug easy money to fund rebuilt war torn UK cities at the expense of Chinese community in Singapore....

Again lazy angmoh want easy way out without working hard like industrial Chinese used drug trafficking trade to fund their quality lifestyle...

got sinkie ah neh n chinese oso assisted japan wen dey tried conquer world in 1940's ... 1 craimed he worked as translator ...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those dicks are hardcore industrial Chinese that will do anything to put food on the table for their family. They will learn to betray the Jap and cheat and steal IPs and Jap technology pass them to China...

It was the incomptent lazy US Pommies who had too much time play stupid golf and cricket games that takes all days and weeks to finish a game become lazy and put in stupid democracy idiot like D Trump to lead BE ibto dungeon to hell... democracy my arse...

got sinkie ah neh n chinese oso assisted japan wen dey tried conquer world in 1940's ... 1 craimed he worked as translator ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bo pian. survivors under mongol rule would get slaughtered by horses running over them if they didn't comply with khanina khan orders. whole families for 6.9 generations would get exterminated.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone must help the CULLING / ELIMINATION & TAKE PART when there is a NEW WORLD ORDER. Purge the world of excess people, settles disputes, wipe out hostilities, settles business, find out who is the best to live and who are suckers to be written off. And decide the Global Resources for the future is to be enjoyed by who and given up by who,

Peace & Humanity kills the entire planet by Exhaustion of Resources which all turned to waste by Consumers, to Pamper their own WORTHLESS PATHETIC EXISTENCE.

Those supposed to die, don't give any further delays. Genghis Khan did a good job and example, he culled millions, cut off their left ears and centrally collected and accounted for accurate death toll and verification of combat merits and rewarded accordingly. No false figures.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
letta is fake ...
Yes, it can certainly be a fake or a copy; but what is far more important is that even the Koreans admitted that they assisted the Mongols, according to their own official history of their "Goryeo Dynasty":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goryeosa
written using Hanja script:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan#cite_note-高麗史-10
"惟彼日本 未蒙聖化。 故發詔使 繼糴軍容 戰艦兵糧 方在所須。儻以此事委臣 庶幾勉盡心力 小助王師"
("Japan is yet to know the world is hallowed. So dispatch emissaries and convey our military power to Japan. Battle ships and military rations are well prepared. If you appoint me, I encourage you to the extent of my power.")

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Question : How did the Jipun King read Kublai Khan letter ? Got translator in the year 1266?

There are always translators anyway. Even the spanish had their own john tan when they conquered the aztecs, though in that case, it should have been 'Jane Tan'.