• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S Dhanabalan is my choice for EP

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a better choice than TT. What say you

If he had more of a backbone when chairing Temasek and earlier on DBS Bank, I might have agreed. This is not to say that I think TT is the best person for the job. As has been pointed out, his talk about the President having to make important and crucial decisions and us needing a man with the right experience and background seems like an RFP designed to fit an applicant to the TTee. What is laughable is that what he says ( elevating the importance of the post ) contradicts what his ex colleagues have said. Actually, I think we are devoting too much bandwidth to this EP thingy....does anyone have news on what the "highly regarded" ex Ministers like MBT, RL etc are doing...surely they should have been swarmed with job offers from the likes of Goldmansachs, Morgan Stanley, Citibank and headhunted to the ground if what MM says previously is true...that they are talent which the private sector would grab if available?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like TT confict of interest becoz he is head of Temasek...which sld automatically diaqualify him...just like TT sld be auto disqualified as well...if not does not deserve the vote...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Practically all who qualify have something to do with PAP, one way or another. Even 6 years ago borderline disqualified case of Andrew Kwan, he was a PAP member and grassroot leader too. What else is there to choose from? I'd be thankful for a good range of choices and vote for the lesser devil; better than a walkover, ain't it?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dhanabalan also another PAP dog what...............

unless he still hold a grudge against LHL for that slap....................LOL

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
read somewhere goldenballs maybe hirign 1000 new staff in sin???
. Actually, I think we are devoting too much bandwidth to this EP thingy....does anyone have news on what the "highly regarded" ex Ministers like MBT, RL etc are doing...surely they should have been swarmed with job offers from the likes of Goldmansachs, Morgan Stanley, Citibank and headhunted to the ground if what MM says previously is true...that they are talent which the private sector would grab if available?