• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S$16K = 钱不够用? Sylvia Lim now looking for Part Time Job - 晚报

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It SPH selling rubbish or true news?

They said WP MP Sylvia Lim who resigned from Polytechnic teaching job will not be a full time MP, but actually now looking for a flexible time / part time job.

jw5

Loyal
Sunday times report said that she will not be a full time mp, hence looking for work other than teaching and developmental position in institution. She's also taking a master's course in criminal justice, hence that may occupy a lot of time.

Didn't say she's looking for flexible or part time job.

Mushroom

Alfrescian
Loyal
HTML:
http://sylvialimsblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/leaving-temasek-polytechnic.html

After due consideration, I have concluded that it would not be fair to the Polytechnic management, colleagues and students for me to continue in my post at Temasek Polytechnic as an elected MP. I will henceforth explore other career options.