• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Run road with 32 million collected

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm curious which JB hotel they had been putting up.

They didn't venture further than JB. That's quite a surprise.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
they must be too fond of the glamor of sg, hardpressed to run further.
When the police announced that they caught the person who helped them escape from Singapore, the objective was to warn potential smugglers against harboring them and helping them to venture further, beyond Malaysia. They became popular overnight, and nobody came forward to offer them inroads to Thailand.

At first I thought it was the mySejahtera app that they signed in and out at malls that caught them. But since it was the Royal Thai Police who provided information on the whereabouts, then it's clear that the credit card transactions of the Thai chiobu that landed them in the hands of the police.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the police announced that they caught the person who helped them escape from Singapore, the objective was to warn potential smugglers against harboring them and helping them to venture further, beyond Malaysia. They became popular overnight, and nobody came forward to offer them inroads to Thailand.

At first I thought it was the mySejahtera app that they signed in and out at malls that caught them. But since it was the Royal Thai Police who provided information on the whereabouts, then it's clear that the credit card transactions of the Thai chiobu that landed them in the hands of the police.
sg agc may be fools again to ask for higher bail, and they will run road again. sg is the weakest link among 3 cuntries when it cums to criminal prosecution and detention. lol!