• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rude Elderly Sinkie Cabbie KOed By Drunk Ang Mo!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A 66 year old taxi driver has been beaten unconscious by an unknown drunk caucasian at Tanglin Park condominium yesterday (Jun 5) around 2.30am. A drunk caucasian boarded Mr Yeo’s taxi and refused to pay his S$16 taxi fare upon reaching his destination. ,When Mr Yeo got off his taxi to confront the caucasian the latter beat him up until the back of Mr Yeo’s head bled profusely.

omy-300x250.jpg

Mr Yeo called for help in his Whatsapp group of fellow drivers leaving a voice message in Chinese: “I am at Tanglin Park condo, an angmoh don’t want to pay up and want to fight.” Mr Yeo was later found unconscious at the roadside by his friend, Mr Huang, a 49 year old taxi driver who rushed to the scene upon hearing the voice message in the Whatsapp group. Mr Yeo’s right shoulder was swollen and the back of his head was bleeding profusely. A resident from Tanglin Park condo was attending to Mr Yeo and the latter was sent to a nearby hospital’s A&E Department for treatment.

The police was not alerted and the unknown caucasian assailant remain at large.

http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...eaten-unconscious-by-unknown-drunk-caucasian/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our highly esteemed ang moh FTs creates jobs for Sinkies, even his drinking must have generated income for some pub or nightspot.

He is worth so much more than an expendable, worthless taxi driver.

Next time you cabbies get beaten up by ang moh, kneel down in front of the ang moh, say 'Sorry sir!' and tenderly lick his knuckles. Thank him for the valuable lesson.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a shareholder of ComfortDelGro, I am concerned that there's one less taxi driver to pay the daily taxi rental which would have a negative effect, although negligible, on the company's financial bottom line.

PAP is the best!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS is killing Singaporeans......did the 66 years old serve N.S.??....can't even defend himself, but can use whatsapp to call for help?? should have kept a baseball bat in his cab for emergency like this....can't even defend himself....how to defend the country, from invaders??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS is killing Singaporeans......did the 66 years old serve N.S.??....can't even defend himself, but can use whatsapp to call for help?? should have kept a baseball bat in his cab for emergency like this....can't even defend himself....how to defend the country, from invaders??

Once you defend yourself, you are in the wrong, and you will be punished.

All Sinkie kids have been told this since the day they were born. Bullied in school? Don't fight back, tell the teacher and let him/her settle. :biggrin:

Sinkies are very docile, like well-trained dogs. No wonder LKY could get away with what he had done. :wink:

goodtool

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. when I was a kid, my mother said. If u fight in school, u will be punished...
I asked her then we let those bully do what they like?
My late mother said, let them punish by the school or those that is strong to fight....
I remember asking her.. What happen if all parents are like you waiting for someone to stand up to the bully?
She had no answer.. Then I fought till I was in my army...
Stand up to what u think is right

Once you defend yourself, you are in the wrong, and you will be punished.

All Sinkie kids have been told this since the day they were born. Bullied in school? Don't fight back, tell the teacher and let him/her settle. :biggrin:

Sinkies are very docile, like well-trained dogs. No wonder LKY could get away with what he had done. :wink:

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our highly esteemed ang moh FTs creates jobs for Sinkies, even his drinking must have generated income for some pub or nightspot.

He is worth so much more than an expendable, worthless taxi driver.

Next time you cabbies get beaten up by ang moh, kneel down in front of the ang moh, say 'Sorry sir!' and tenderly lick his knuckles. Thank him for the valuable lesson.

yeah we must forgive FT as they create jobs for us incl FT whores.......

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree. when I was a kid, my mother said. If u fight in school, u will be punished...
I asked her then we let those bully do what they like?
My late mother said, let them punish by the school or those that is strong to fight....
I remember asking her.. What happen if all parents are like you waiting for someone to stand up to the bully?
She had no answer.. Then I fought till I was in my army...
Stand up to what u think is right

I don't have any problem with school or office bullies. I usually befriend them so I don't get bullied. Sometimes, the bully even lets me collect the protection money and gives me a small commission.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok.. so you offered your backside to trade for them not to punch you.

The bully often can sing and dance well. They are very persuasive.

[video=youtube;sr9_GfeoCjk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr9_GfeoCjk&list=FLZO5kPU1VyNDN-6WXH4Unlw&index=6[/video]

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 66 year old taxi driver has been beaten unconscious by an unknown drunk caucasian at Tanglin Park condominium yesterday (Jun 5) around 2.30am. A drunk caucasian boarded Mr Yeo’s taxi and refused to pay his S$16 taxi fare upon reaching his destination. ,When Mr Yeo got off his taxi to confront the caucasian the latter beat him up until the back of Mr Yeo’s head bled profusely.

omy-300x250.jpg

Mr Yeo called for help in his Whatsapp group of fellow drivers leaving a voice message in Chinese: “I am at Tanglin Park condo, an angmoh don’t want to pay up and want to fight.” Mr Yeo was later found unconscious at the roadside by his friend, Mr Huang, a 49 year old taxi driver who rushed to the scene upon hearing the voice message in the Whatsapp group. Mr Yeo’s right shoulder was swollen and the back of his head was bleeding profusely. A resident from Tanglin Park condo was attending to Mr Yeo and the latter was sent to a nearby hospital’s A&E Department for treatment.

The police was not alerted and the unknown caucasian assailant remain at large.

http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...eaten-unconscious-by-unknown-drunk-caucasian/

Ang Moh learnt from Sinkies ???

Go for the Head ??? :confused::confused::confused: