• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rudd's $42billion NationBuilding and Jobs plan

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again, left out of govt payment again. To console myself, I will feel funny driving a Merc to collect government angpow anyway

One-off payments of $900 to be sent out by early April by the Australian Tax Office
February 18, 2009 06:21pm

THE Australian Tax Office says preparations are underway to make one-off payments to taxpayers from early April as part of the Government's $42bn stimulus package.

Tax Commissioner Michael D'Ascenzo said people won't have to do anything to receive the payment - up to $900 for those earning under $100,000 - if they have already lodged their 2007-08 tax return.

"However, there are some people who need to take action," Mr D'Ascenzo warned.

"If you haven't already lodged your 2007-08 return with us don't leave it any longer. Unless you already have an extension of time to lodge in place, you must lodge by June 30, 2009 to receive the bonus."

Payments will be made to the bank account or address people nominated as their preference for the 2007-08 tax return.

He said the ATO has also made special arrangements for people who have not lodged and have been affected by the Victorian bushfires and the north Queensland and NSW floods.

People in those areas can lodge as late as June 30, 2010 if they haven't already done their tax return.

"When people are ready to focus on this we can help them or their agent with their return," he said.

"This includes helping people who no longer have any, or few records, by using information we already have, including the past year's tax return to make a reasonable estimate of their assessment."

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
i won't qualify either, my income is above $100k. However, in this market today, $900 is very little to spend. It will better if gov reduce the income tax for all levels.

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
i won't qualify either, my income is above $100k. However, in this market today, $900 is very little to spend. It will better if gov reduce the income tax for all levels.

Good for you.

that cockroach shiokshock, SGtraffic, red-bullshit, aussie prick, will complain abt $9 sandwich (try finding one sandwich in SG & US less than $9, and i'm not talking abt SubWay)