• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tay Ping Hui in war of words with owner of fake SMRT Twitter account

Tay ping hui got wacked in the neck by a visitor here for playing dirty during NUS basketball trial. Laid flat in the court for 10 minutes.

(Friend, if you are reading this, I salute you.... :wink:)

Let's just wait for Ramseth to come in and claim credit for this

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least Terence Cao could act well, and Mark Lee inherited some of Jack Neo's slapstick comedy genius.

Tay Ping Hui can't really act: he's the male version of Jeanette Aw.

Gurmit, makes me wanna vomit. Ugh! Are there no better English-speaking show hosts?

Terence Cao can act well? Granted that he can act, but i will say 'well' is highly disputed.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sick story from the sex forum.

I believe the stories or rather the storyline. But of course those scenes whereby the father can fuck for day and night must be exaggerated by her. Don't underestimate the perverting part of human. Everyone has it, just that some chose to display, some hide it well and some did not discover theirs. I'm currently having a fling with a PRC girl and her ex bf was those strip and fuck type. After knowing me, she actually ask for AR, 69 and fucking her in public places. All these hidden pervertism in her was led out by me. :biggrin:

Behinds the hundreds of thousands of closed HDB doors, there are bound to be secrets that outsiders do not know. The case of Adrian Lim comes to mind.

Does your wife know?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remember his 1 minute cameo role in the movie Infernal Affairs 2..??? KNN, he can only be big in Sinkieland but he will never make it in HK...

1 minute cameo? I can get more screentime if i play a restaurant patron extra. lol