• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RP'S 2nd anniversary. GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am only correcting your headline which is 1st not 2nd. The first dinner last year was inauguration, this year is first anniversary.

Second, these nicks follow you around whether you post about RP or not. Everyone knows there is a history between you chaps which led to this.

Lastly, the one RP has to worry about is PAP not SDP. It seems opposition supporters have lost their focus these days, with those with SDP wanting SDP to fight WP and now those with RP wanting RP to fight with SDP. One NSP chap seems more obsessed with his exparty WP and TOC. You guys can't be a better joke than Drew Carrey.

i m glad u see all these vividly. all these jokers keep claiming they are forthe peasants but their motives are so obvious. how to win the confidence of the voters like that?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u see for yourself. most of those instigators, discord sowers and maligners - ALL COME MAIN FROM THE SDP IB.

go think about that.:wink:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
u see for yourself. most of those instigators, discord sowers and maligners - ALL COME MAIN FROM THE SDP IB.

go think about that.:wink:

Originally posted by 4stooges3

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar of Blk 171 Stirling Rd,

You want ppl to believe a compulsive liar's story?

You are not a coward smearing your dad in this forum knowing that he is not here to defend himself?

Why don't you tell all the folks here when did all these domestic trouble started? Of coz you dare not.

As a coward, you dare not tell us the true that it all started when you became jobless. Why were you sacked and then refuses to get another job thereafter? I can fully understand your dad frustration and disappointment with a jobless bum like you.

Which parents wouldn't if their son is a 50+yr old unmarried jobless bum like you, refusing to find work but instead laze around the house surfing the net and keep asking money from them. Why don't you tell us the real truth that the frequent quarrels you have with your dad is over his nagging at you to get a job?

Why must your elderly parents support you, a healthy 50+ yr old man? Yes you are diabetic, but that shouldn't stop you from finding a appropriate job, as it has never stop you from going around the island to watch getai shows and attend the 7mth dinner right?

It does not stop you from buying 4d and toto almost every weekend queuing for hours right? And where did you get the money to buy 4d and toto? Your dad did the right thing to nag you about finding a job to feed yourself and contribute to the household expenses instead of leeching on both your elderly parents.

Yes, you dad's words may be unkind and blunt at times, but you not a kid, you are a 50+ yr old man, so you should not feel hurt, but should be ashame of yourself.

Instead you get angry and quarrel with your dad day in and out, turning once a peaceful household into a "hell hold", causing great disturbance to your neighbours.

You truly have no shame at all, smearing your dad here and try to paint yourself as a saint, when it is actually you who is the tyrant in your household.
:rolleyes::oIo:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=301189&postcount=2205

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
$45 is not much. If one is gainfully and got the money to spend, and want to support the party, then go for the dinner. If one is unemployed and has no money for a $45 dinner, then better stand at the door and just listen to the speech and smell the food. Why complain about food not good? Did RP force anyone to come to the dinner? Someone here is just trying to stir shit with RP.

u pay that much money, u get things like nasi lemak, how would that project upon the party that alleges it's all for the peasants?

it should be a decent meal, if not then do not held it in some restaurant. FORTUNE RESTAURANTn quality of their food are not really on par value though its pricing is not really that expensive.

if such basic as being "sincere" about a dinner invitation cannot even be upheld, what about other more serious business like toppling the PAPS?

learn from the corny SDP confusion intense "hawaiian dinner". they made the entire evenT so secretive and changing the venue in the last minute. such simple chore, they also goofed and we expect them to take on the PAPS, win some wards and manage our constituency.

are they kidding or what?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the brain-washed sdp zombies thought they are doing some great favour for SDP by attacking and getting personal. if we are really wise, we should know what SDP really are - hooligans, cowards and losers that do not have any self-respect nor respects for others or human rights and free speeches. and these jokers keep hoarding on "democrapsy". their democrapsy perhaps but definitely not everyone's democracy. LOL!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
would chiatilik be there carrying someone's kid?
would lamei be there holding someone's husband's hands?
would the nerd ngejay be there - again face censored?

now the drummo...WOULD NG TECK SIONG BE THERE HOLDING THE NERD'S HAND?

it's surely going to be a very interesting night electrified with petty resentments and hidden anger. it should be fun.

BUT...my li'l brother LEETAHSAR might not be there. if he's not there, then his gang of GOFs would be absent too.

sorry guys. sad news. LEETAHSAR would be admitting into the hospital very soon for the entire sept.:(

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
celebration6_3.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...LOSERS AND COWARDS SHALL BE AS USUAL - LOSERS AND COWARDS. NERD SHALL ALWAYS BE NERD.:smile:

there u can see it for those who know the actual reason that my li'l brother LEETAHSAR is admitting into hospital. but ssssshhhhhhhhhh....let's keep it confidential and have some fun with those nasy clones, cowards and losers:wink:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
would chiatilik be there carrying someone's kid?
would lamei be there holding someone's husband's hands?
would the nerd ngejay be there - again face censored?

now the drummo...WOULD NG TECK SIONG BE THERE HOLDING THE NERD'S HAND?

it's surely going to be a very interesting night electrified with petty resentments and hidden anger. it should be fun.

BUT...my li'l brother LEETAHSAR might not be there. if he's not there, then his gang of GOFs would be absent too.

sorry guys. sad news. LEETAHSAR would be admitting into the hospital very soon for the entire sept.:(

cheers.jpg

CumSpitCobra

Alfrescian
Loyal
RP dinner this time is quite expensive. I do hope the money spent will be worth it. I am quite broke at the moment, have spent on some large items recently.

Forumners... who will be going?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
RP dinner this time is quite expensive. I do hope the money spent will be worth it. I am quite broke at the moment, have spent on some large items recently.

Forumners... who will be going?

if u r a genuine RP supporter and preferrably not from the hypocritical SDP, maybe later someone would PM about ur complimentary invitation.

it all now depends on whether my li'l brother LEETAHSAR would be able to be discharged from hospital by then. his admission period coincides with RP DINNER.

if he goes, we the GOFs club will go and book the tables and we would count u in FOC. if not, then case closed and wait for next year.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what to look out for during RP DINNER

this dinner event should be very interesting. there are many happenings to look out for. here are some:

1. observe whether any SDPpies who might be present
2. whether lamei would be there with original husband or pirated one.
3. see which teletubbies she would be bringing - whether is joel or carl. those are the superman's related names by the way cos she always thinks herself as some kind of "wonderwoman" without the wonder bra and the golden lasso of TRUTH of course! LOL!
4. which teletubbie kid the 1/2past6 lawyer would be carrying this time. by the way, this isn't a TAK BOLEH TAHAN protest. they do not need children to act as their defensive and protective barrier.
5. look out for the nerd, ngejay holding hand in hand his long lost father ng teck siong. will the long lost father&son team be there? to celebrate or to create a scene?
6. watch out for cute fatty edmund ng. he's still as friendly as ever. just dun understand why so many losers and cowards love to slam him.
7. would AVIATION LIM aka thinknothing aka avantas aka wayangparty aka dunno what be instigating and paying some mats yoyo kids to distribute defaming flyers?
8. would seelan and his ah neng gang be harrassing marcus aka lockiliberal during that night like last year?
9. would lockiliberal be as generous as last year to book an entire table?
10. gohmengseng should definitely be there. would most of the nsp stars turn out too? steve chia is scootering matland now. would he be back to grace the event?

these are the top 10 LOOKOUTS during that night.

would KJ be clarifying and explaining what really happen in RP like why ngejay joined & quit? why ng teck siong who claimed himself as a founding partner quit abruptly and coincidentally when he discovered his long lost son ngejay? would he be also explaining the intrusion o SDPPIES deployed by the troll lamei into RP? what was the purpose, intention or hidden motive that could hv been involved?

there are many things and explanation that need to be revealed and straightened out so that RP could finally move in a direction which is transparent, honest and look upon as without hidden agenda that could be hindering in the eyes of the voters, supporters and general peasants.

why SDP fails miserably is probably due to the clowning of chee soon juan. on one hand, he professes to be concern about peasants' welfare but on the other more sinister hand, he is trying to instigate president obama to SANCTION singapore.

how to trust chee? it's best to THRUST him than to trust him. don't u think so too?:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHA!

nerd shall always be nerd.

cowards are always cowards.

and losers shall always remain as losers.

SDP has condemned themselves by incessant nonsense whether in cyberspace or the real world. very sad species indeed!:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
KJ,

if u r reading this thread, pls be prepared and wary about the kind of nonsense WP faced before. u ve offended my pet snake which is very sneaky and might sabotage the event.

pls alert all RP members.

BETTER BE SAFE THAN SORRY.:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking pondan, had you not declared that you will be going into the high dependency ward soon? Why the fuck are you still here? Want to siam RP dinner issit? I told you I'm invited and I'm going to be introducing myself to you fucking bastard!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pondan, I suggest you wear a diaper whenever you are away from your own block. Just in case someone tap you on your shoulder and whisper in your ear..."Hiao Cheebye, we finally meet!"