• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Royal Carribean Cruise

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why did u use rubber?

scared to pregnant her lah.....esp when she was on heat and i became so horny after removing the rubber...so far so good no accidents....will continue to pile and receive those finger diggings...and those screams!!!!

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Land tours are normally too short and out of the way places. Go if you want to enjoy the sea cruise and its excellent facilities.:smile:

jeckie1970

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for such an elaborate write-up..this is the 1st time i am on Royal Caribbean.

but i am looking forward to it

check this out....A review frpm a guy who was on this Voyager of Seas , June 2012 , same as mine..

very informative :-

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1656116

FYI : Voyager of the seas and Mariner of the seas are of the same build , same size , except they differ in age
Both are the Voyagers class , which are the 3rd Largest cruise of the Royal Carribbean family.

It is double the size of Virgo....

huge n massive..

if you have the time, read on the review ..whcih carries lots of infor and pictures...

enjoy...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
check this out....A review frpm a guy who was on this Voyager of Seas , June 2012 , same as mine..

very informative :-

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1656116

FYI : Voyager of the seas and Mariner of the seas are of the same build , same size , except they differ in age
Both are the Voyagers class , which are the 3rd Largest cruise of the Royal Carribbean family.

It is double the size of Virgo....

huge n massive..

if you have the time, read on the review ..whcih carries lots of infor and pictures...

enjoy...

thanks for the link..will go through it when time permits. At a glance it looks good.

how many people are you going with?