• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy was never arrested by ISD..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Statement by Roy in facebook:

Hello everyone, just a quick update. I've just been fired from my job. I've been expecting this.

The stress of the court case has made it difficult for me to concentrate on my job. And my advocacy on the CPF has also taken a toil on my ability to do my job as well.

I am still proud that I have had launched some first campaigns at my workplace at my time here, and formed some closed relationships. Though, I could have done a lot better over the past few months. My supervisors have been patient but they also have a responsibility to uphold and I respect that.

I know there are some rumours that the ISD is planning to arrest me. They have no grounds to. But I will be watching later and tonight (someone told me they usually come at 3am).

It is perhaps a pity that when all I want is to speak up for my country and my fellow countrymen that I should be prosecuted for doing the very thing that a citizen should uphold for their country.

It is our right to speak up and to defend our country and our fellow Singaporeans.

This few weeks have been hectic. Thank you for being here. I need to go back to packing, as I need to vacate my office today. Everyone is standing around and watching.

I do not know what will happen to me later or tonight.

All I did was to speak up for our rights and our protection. All I did was to do my duty as a citizen and a human person.

That's all I ever wanted to do.

This is all we should ever want to do.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know there are some rumours that the ISD is planning to arrest me. They have no grounds to. But I will be watching later and tonight (someone told me they usually come at 3am).

It is perhaps a pity that when all I want is to speak up for my country and my fellow countrymen that I should be prosecuted for doing the very thing that a citizen should uphold for their country.

It is our right to speak up and to defend our country and our fellow Singaporeans.

See how selfless and full of balls Roy is..

This kind of behaviour will not be understood by those self-interest, coward, ball-less sinkie losers. They just dun understand how someone can sacrifices himself for the benefit of others, because his parents never teach them to behave like that, the parents only teach them to be a selfish ball-less sinkie.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh he will be arrested soon I am sure.

And not by ISD or CPIB.

By simply misusing funds sought for a purpose that was not to be. LoL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh he will be arrested soon I am sure.

And not by ISD or CPIB.

By simply misusing funds sought for a purpose that was not to be. LoL

you seem to be looking forward to his arrest..

what kind of fuck are you?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is arrested, I've a dream that his girl-friends, at least one of them, as you can see in the HLP photos, will commit suicide. Her name, in my dream, is Mary or Magdalene or both of them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he is arrested, I've a dream that his girl-friends, at least one of them, as you can see in the HLP photos, will commit suicide. Her name, in my dream, is Mary or Magdalene or both of them.

i thought you guys said that he is gay?? or you meant female friends?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will get a knock on his door when WC starts exactly. Then most people are watching the match and won't be so bothered.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are the assholes spreading rumour that ISD is going to arrest him?

If I am not wrong it was your own oppo member KJ.

A disappointing shadow of his father. Hopeless, useless bum whose way of speaking have words coming out of his mouth so muffled, that half the time you cannot hear what he is trying to say and the other half of the time, you only can make out the nonsense he is muffling.

So much for the quality of ppl who make up Sinkie opposition.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I am not wrong it was your own oppo member KJ.

A disappointing shadow of his father. Hopeless, useless bum whose way of speaking have words coming out of his mouth so muffled, that half the time you cannot hear what he is trying to say and the other half of the time, you only can make out the nonsense he is muffling.

So much for the quality of ppl who make up Sinkie opposition.

He floated the possibility that Roy could have been held by the ISD. He didn't go around screaming "OMG! Roy was detained by the ISD!"

KJ can be irksome at times (that accent, that Punggol East by-election stint etc), but this is not a reason to hate on him.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Statement by Roy in facebook:

Hello everyone, just a quick update. ......

I do not know what will happen to me later or tonight.

All I did was to speak up for our rights and our protection. All I did was to do my duty as a citizen and a human person.

That's all I ever wanted to do.

This is all we should ever want to do.

This update is weird. It betrays his inner thoughts and agenda. Possible interpretations are :

1. He is fearful of being arrested by ISD.

2. He is hoping to be arrested by ISD.

I ruled out the former as his actions showed that he is prepared to face the consequences.

Is he hoping that ISD will arrest him so that it would upgrade his status as an activist or that it would bring the protest to the next level?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This update is weird. It betrays his inner thoughts and agenda. Possible interpretations are :

1. He is fearful of being arrested by ISD.

2. He is hoping to be arrested by ISD.

I ruled out the former as his actions showed that he is prepared to face the consequences.

Is he hoping that ISD will arrest him so that it would upgrade his status as an activist or that it would bring the protest to the next level?

So you think that your interpretation is correct? He is unsinkified.. his thinking and behaviour is very different from sinkies.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From Tan Cock Seng Hospital's point of view, it is better to have ISD arrest Roy from home than from his workplace.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you think that your interpretation is correct? He is unsinkified.. his thinking and behaviour is very different from sinkies.

What his behavior is, is not important. I only hope that he is behaving sincerely according to his own beliefs. That his mind is clear and he is in full control of his own actions. That he is not being manipulated by others who may seize this opportunity to use him for their own agenda. A person in his present situation is vulnerable and can be easily influenced.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He floated the possibility that Roy could have been held by the ISD. He didn't go around screaming "OMG! Roy was detained by the ISD!"

KJ can be irksome at times (that accent, that Punggol East by-election stint etc), but this is not a reason to hate on him.

I did not say "I hate him"

I just implied that "Plse, if one would to be standing as a public figure, one should not protray or project himself with such a image"

If he can't help it. Plse 'retire' from this political arena and take up a 9 to 5 job. Period.

His vancancy would no doubt be quickly filled by more 'suitable' candidate in no time.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A pity for Roy.... Even his employers are not standing by him if really he got the sack n not resigned....

The only stupid mistake he does was he doesn't knows how to be A Hero.... A Hero can go without muscles or big knuckles but definitely he or she must have the brains....

Knowing typical Singaporeans style, if Roy is wanted by the Internal, not many will follow him anymore but if he's free to continue with his actions n win eventually, many Singaporeans will follow.... So if I'm the PM, I'll go for the kill first!!!

I understand Roy's feeling. My fucking useless ex-boss from Hong Kong did the same to me.

As they say in Cantonese: "李死好过我死."

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he prolly use TTSH computer to type his blog...TTSH network to do his research, resulting in his sack.
he is scaring ghosts by saying ISD will arrest him. he is just behaving like a fly in a bell jar.