• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Was Interviewed by a Norwegian TV station.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's track back a little

Lee Hsien Loong is Not Entitled to Sue Me as Prime Minister of Singapore and GIC Chairman

lee-hsien-loong-roy-ngerng1.jpg

(1) I have made an application to set aside the summary judgment for my defamation case. Mr Lee Hsien Loong has sued me for defamation but he is “not entitled as the Prime Minister of Singapore and Chairman of GIC” to do so. He has been using government resources “in his capacity as the Prime Minister” for the suit.

(2) In addition, the prime minister’s secretary has also acted willfully and defiantly for the prime minister and sent out press statements on his behalf even though she knows that she is not allowed to do so in her position as a public servant. The prime minister’s secretary is supposed to hold an esteemed position in the public service and her abuse of her position to is appalling.

I understand that my lawyer, M Ravi, will be filing a notice on whether she is in breach of the Ministerial Code of Conduct.

(3) Also, a declaration will also be sought from Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on whether he has also breached the Ministerial Code of Conduct as he is a public servant but he has been using public resources for his “personal suit”.

(4) If the public service commission does not to anything about this, we will file an application to the President of Singapore as he has vested powers as an elected president, given that the prime minister is primus inter-pares, or the first among equals.

Over the past few days, the prime minister’s secretary has continuously misrepresented what my lawyer and I had said at the pre-trial conference (to decide on the dates for the hearing on the damages to pay the prime minister).

However, throughout this period, the prime minister has kept entirely silent and in fact, throughout the whole case.

A pre-trial conference has been fixed on 23 January 2015 at 10am for this application. I appeal to all Singaporeans to turn up at the High Court. We cannot allow the bullying from the prime minister and government to persist. The oppression against ordinary Singaporeans and opposition politicians can no longer be taken sitting down.

We cannot allow the abuse of power to continue unchecked. Such abhorrent behaviour by the prime minister and the government has to stop.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;iNkgkTOZC3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNkgkTOZC3g[/video]

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roy should stay in Norway and fight the battle from there. John Tan and Zerooo will be the ground troops herer.

I smell a case of political asylum for Roy if anything go wrong for him in Singapore. In this day and age, Nepotism Loong and his Justice Cronyism buddies can slap themselves hard by copying Daddy Lee.

Foot soldiers John Tan Zerooo will need to think of their roles in post PAP Singapore.

Of course, the 60% will be around to see that their own kind became extinct first Before they realise what happened.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Roy is fighting for the benefit and welfare of the citizens in sinkieland and expose the self-interest PAP govt and ministers for their greed and incompetence .. and i am 100% particularly interested in the mindset and behaviour of sinkie losers who posted these below :

Rubbish lah, those Norwegian tv stations. Why didn't they do more meaningful interviews with opposition leaders such as GMS regarding corruption and the failures of the Workers' Party? Not newsworthy at all!

Roy is then fighting a useless battle. Only countries than have faced western invasions and sanctions change

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Roy is fighting for the benefit and welfare of the citizens in sinkieland and expose the self-interest PAP govt and ministers for their greed and incompetence .. and i am 100% particularly interested in the mindset and behaviour of sinkie losers who posted these below :

Spot on jiu ju kia, Roy has more balls than you and your hopeless parents. Just keep quite and bend down to let UMNO screw them daily!