• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Chan hammers Pinky on his FB.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Roy Chan asks Ass Loong if he looks ' stateman' like and why his dad Old Fart is still a MP..

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/

An angry Workers Party supporter Roy Chan has slammed Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on his Facebook page asking him to ‘reflect’ on himself first before criticizing the Workers Party for its handling of the Yaw Shin Leong sex scandal.

PM Lee had earlier taken a swipe at the Workers Party for not coming clean with Singaporeans on the sordid extra-marital affairs which its members are accused of being embroiled in.

“In January this year, news surfaced of personal indiscretions by Mr Yaw Shin Leong, the Workers’ Party (WP) Member of Parliament for Hougang constituency. The WP first kept totally silent, then supported Mr Yaw, and then three weeks later suddenly expelled him from the party. Until now the WP has not given Singa*poreans a full and proper account of what happened, or why it acted in this way.”

Mr Yaw allegedly slept with two prominent female leaders of the Workers Party who contested in the last General Election. It is not known if there is any more ‘hanky-panky’ going on within the party.

In a stern rebuke to PM Lee, Roy Chan expressed his personal disappointment with his statement:

“In your statement, you attributed 40% of it to petty politics, you accused WP of not giving Singaporeans “a full and proper account of what happened”, and you put the blame squarely on WP for the need for a by-election. You have conveniently and selectively forgotten or ignored the fact that WP had delivered a press conference as closure.”

roychan.jpg

He also asked PM Lee if he looks ‘statesman-like’

“Take off your party hat for a moment and tell me if our PM looks statesman-like? Have you given Singaporeans “a full and proper account of what happened” and why you decided not to call for by-election in past cases involving PAP MPs? Has anyone explained to Tanjong Pagar residents, whom I am one, why our respectable statesman LKY should still be our MP even in his twilight years knowing full well he cannot serve us in anyway.”

Roy Chan ended by wishing the Workers Party success in winning the by-election with a stronger majority than last year.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think it is a bad idea for PM to open a facebook account. he cannot answer all the question post by sinkies.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it is a bad idea for PM to open a facebook account. he cannot answer all the question post by sinkies.

I think he did right in opening an FB account. He knows he will get praises and brickbats too. It is good that he gets the proper feedback that will tell him how good or badly he is doing. Is that not what we want? Or do we want a PM that buries his head in the sand and only listen to the good news?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well Done to Mr Roy Chan.. Ass Loong only wants to listen to the good things.. The Por Lumpars managing his FB will have many headaches deleting many anti PAP comments being posted there....

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He has no answer, not that he cannot answer. Have you heard of the goods will always triumph over evil? LHL does not have any good examples of his own party to rebuke others, how I wish he just STFU on his face book instead of making cheap political shot at WP.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he did right in opening an FB account. He knows he will get praises and brickbats too. It is good that he gets the proper feedback that will tell him how good or badly he is doing. Is that not what we want? Or do we want a PM that buries his head in the sand and only listen to the good news?

Pinky should fire his FB administrator or assistant(s) for letting such post be present, it should have been deleted like all the other non praising & non porlumpar posts!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky should fire his FB administrator or assistant(s) for letting such post be present, it should have been deleted like all the other non praising & non porlumpar posts!

Deleting it will make him look worse than the postings itself. Anyway, he can't back out after digging his own grave to have facebook. He must be deluded by his "scholars" to think that having facebook looks cool, yap, not for the devil of course.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB As Target

Shooting%202%20-%205%20March%202009%20016.jpg

The last time mentioned before that his own FB is actually target practice mah. His FB is just a smokescreen for being 'people oriented' or as a 'caring' MP who wants to touch the grassroots.

Good for Roy ? Kanna tracked liao.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has no answer, not that he cannot answer. Have you heard of the goods will always triumph over evil? LHL does not have any good examples of his own party to rebuke others, how I wish he just STFU on his face book instead of making cheap political shot at WP.

There is no such thing as "the good will always triumph over evil". Karma/universal justice is a bogus concept. In reality, the good die young or penniless and the evil enjoy rich existences built on the sweat of the oppressed.

roadster

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember a certain Tay (or Teh ?) minister who commit suicide just before an enquiry or something.

Did the PM or PAP shared what was it that led to such ending for a minister ?

I also read in States Times that some ex-MP of PAPO were charged in court based on some charges. Did PAP explain and account to the nation ?

Any others that I missed out ?