• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rony Tan highlighted the need for discussion in interfaith not..

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
clamping down and stoping people from asking.

In an age of open internet forum where people have a real chance to discuss the scriptures, the reasons to believe and way of life, we have rony tan incident which to me conveniently allowed ISD to come in and did something which actually affects the common people who are curious about other religion and way of life more than what actually is a problem only affecting the respective faiths leaders followings.

Because rony tan way of comparitive reasoning is too wayang and cheapshot. Its too strange abd bullshit that I dont believe coming from someone who has built his followers for so many years.

I am well read and know what is going on in the realm of religions and I believe theres alot of people slowly seeing that its all propaganda to prevent people from finding out the people behind each faith organisation.

anyone feeling this way too?

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
The popular religion islam, christianity and buddhism have a lot of teachings and historical background and "MYSTERY" sections that from my experience, common believers find it hard to understand further.

Thats why I believe rony is a con man just like any of these religious leaders trying to get extreme when they should completely teach the scripture first. Most church of any denominations don't strictly teach their bibles. Muslim do strictly teach and I heard also teach their followers the chrisitians new testament book so that they know what is going on and further counter act again conversion. buddhism I am not sure, from my early days, nobody of my family knew about the scriptures. buddhism is teachings and has no apparent god, which is a different way of seeing a believe in purpose of life.

am i right so far?