• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ronaldo off to RM

TITW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest:
MANCHESTER United have accepted an £80million bid from Real Madrid for Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

Dunno how for Man Utd... Somehow Man Utd will survive (I think) :(

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest:
MANCHESTER United have accepted an £80million bid from Real Madrid for Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

Dunno how for Man Utd... Somehow Man Utd will survive (I think) :(

Ronaldo is irreplaceable unless you can replace him with Messi.

You can have all the money in the world but frankly you can't replace Ronaldo in the Man Utd team.

Good News to Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed, Man U will find it harder to score goals next season. They wont get half as many penalties without that guy around.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Cheers!

Good for MU, as that airhead is greedy, extremely selfish and playing all the time for himself only.

Now, without Rooney, Tevez, Park and all the workhorses around him, I doubt he is going soar in Real Madrid.:rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woohoooo, its a great news for a Man U fan like me.

That chao peacock is a plague, like beckham, should sell him higher, whahahah.

80 million can buy 2-3 good players, i hope Ribery is one of them.

I so happy today, lol :P

FUCK OFF PEACOCK!!!! :oIo::oIo:

TITW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peacock or not... cannot deny he scored 40+ goals in 2007-2008 season & again top scorer with abt 30 goals this season. His free kicks is also 'effective'. Rooney strikerate as a striker doesn't even come that close to that of Ronaldo (a winger)...

Who to replace him? Park? Haha..Tosic.. didn't even play a premiere league match..

No hope next season... :(

Woohoooo, its a great news for a Man U fan like me.

That chao peacock is a plague, like beckham, should sell him higher, whahahah.

80 million can buy 2-3 good players, i hope Ribery is one of them.

I so happy today, lol :P

FUCK OFF PEACOCK!!!! :oIo::oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no one is irreplaceable, ferguson had prove time and again with stam, catona, beckam, roy keane.

stam, catona, beckam, roy keane is not Ronaldo equal in the Man Utd team.

when oppositions play against Ronaldo, you need one to mark him, another to backup the defender. This free up lot of spaces for another Man Utd players.

Man Utd will really feel the loss of Ronaldo come August.

Ribery cannot replace Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a terrific all rounder winger cum forward. Unless Man Utd get Messi, otherwise anyone is a step down.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess you 2 dunno what soccer is all about, you guys think individual skills > than teamwork?

Sure Ronaldo is good, but he is ineffective in big games, that's a fact.
Sure he score 40+ goals last season, but he dribble all the way alone har?

Any Man U players leaving for Real are always on the declining slope, maybe except RVN. I believe Sir Alex sold Ronaldo because Ronaldo style of playing right now couldn't fit into his team. He is so selfish and always want to show off, he think he is bigger than Man U, just like Beckham.

I'm sure many Man U fans are glad he's off, with 80 million into Man U spending chest.

I wont say Man U will 100% win next season without Ronaldo, but in long term wise, it is a good decision by Sir Alex. :p:p:p:p:p

Oh yah, anybody who play for the team is way way better than this peacock lor, hehehe

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking, stop kidding yourself.

Every British newspapers insider sources revealed that Sir Alex wanted to keep Ronaldo but in the end Man Utd board stepped in and decided the money was too good to refuse.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real Madrid will "regret" later....haha.....he can only run faster than the opponents.....everyone know his trick of "step over"..he can't defend..unlike Rooney...not a team player...a "cry baby".....

Adios...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking, stop kidding yourself.

Every British newspapers insider sources revealed that Sir Alex wanted to keep Ronaldo but in the end Man Utd board stepped in and decided the money was too good to refuse.

Sir Alex wanted to keep Ronaldo in 08-09 season, i dun deny that

But did Sir Alex say he wanted to keep Ronaldo in 09-10 season or in the future?

You think Glazers have the final say in the sale of Ronaldo? I really dun think so, i'll guess we have to wait for Sir Alex to comment on it.

You think Sir Alex will beg to keep a player who wants to leave Man U? i dun think so lor. :p:p:p:p

And of cox money plays a part, who wouldnt want to trade 80 million for a player who wants to leave?

Last edited:

TITW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see...

Bacelona wingers- dani alves & messi
Real Madrids wingers- sergio ramos & ronaldo
Manu Utd wingers- oshea & park

Wah leow. Wat a joke.. How to compete at this point in time? Better bring in world class or surely doom :(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see...

Bacelona wingers- dani alves & messi
Real Madrids wingers- sergio ramos & ronaldo
Manu Utd wingers- oshea & park

Wah leow. Wat a joke.. How to compete at this point in time? Better bring in world class or surely doom :(

Apparently you are not a Man U fan, if you are, dun be negative lah hahaha.

It's ok 1, Barca are a great team, we lost to a better side. Real Madrid only rely on their success history to attract good players, thats all they have now.

But we are still No.1 in UK :p:p:p
Liverpool and Chelsea also getting strong, Arsenal young team got high potential, next season premier league will be exciting, weeeee

Next season no more peacock liao, so happy :biggrin::biggrin:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM has been the career ending club for many talents that fans have ever seen. RM was the place that sealed the fate of ronaldo, morientes, macmanaman, owen... and plenty more.

anyway, it's not as if c.ronaldo is all that outstanding a player. he's only good when playing small clubs, n usually confused & legs weakended duribg big games

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ferguson is clever to sell off Ronaldo now

Ronaldo's recent complaints to the press only shows his heart is no longer with the club

Razzle dazzle players like him would rather be in the Spanish league where play is slower and less physical -- there's less risk of injury and higher pay

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RM has been the career ending club for many talents that fans have ever seen. RM was the place that sealed the fate of ronaldo, morientes, macmanaman, owen... and plenty more.

anyway, it's not as if c.ronaldo is all that outstanding a player. he's only good when playing small clubs, n usually confused & legs weakended duribg big games

Fat Ronaldo and Morientes were a success at Real Madrid. Macmanaman has won 2 UCL winners medal over there.

To win a EPL, you need max points against small clubs. No use winning most games against Big 4 but lose points to small clubs. That's how Man Utd have won the league title over the last 2 seasons. ( lose more games than the rest of Big 4 but win all against small clubs ) Who is the Man Utd player that the EPL small clubs are most terrified of - absolutely Christan Ronaldo.

There are 3 World Class AMC players in a league of their own right now - Kaka, Messi and Ronaldo. Man Utd are not going to get Messi so anyone they bring in to replace Ronaldo is a step down.
Maybe the 80M will bring in 3 25M players who will give Man Utd better team balance and shape, attack and defense than last season. But nobody can replace Ronaldo directly, what he gave to Man Utd.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM has been the career ending club for many talents that fans have ever seen. RM was the place that sealed the fate of ronaldo, morientes, macmanaman, owen... and plenty more

Is was there that David Beckham became the movie star he always wanted to be

And Arjen Robben virtually disappeared

Fuckin sinkhole of a club

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fat Ronaldo and Morientes were a success at Real Madrid. Macmanaman has won 2 UCL winners medal over there.

To win a EPL, you need max points against small clubs. No use winning most games against Big 4 but lose points to small clubs. That's how Man Utd have won the league title over the last 2 seasons. ( lose more games than the rest of Big 4 but win all against small clubs ) Who is the Man Utd player that the EPL small clubs are most terrified of - absolutely Christan Ronaldo.

There are 3 World Class AMC players in a league of their own right now - Kaka, Messi and Ronaldo. Man Utd are not going to get Messi so anyone they bring in to replace Ronaldo is a step down.
Maybe the 80M will bring in 3 25M players who will give Man Utd better team balance and shape, attack and defense than last season. But nobody can replace Ronaldo directly, what he gave to Man Utd.

You still think individual skills > than teamwork har? haha...haha....haha... :p:p:p:p