• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Romanian FT hit n run will SG law catch up?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Romanian FT hit n run case will due process of SG law catch up ?

George Yeo stresses due process in resolving hit-and-run case
By Saifulbahri Ismail, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 04 January 2010 1755 hrs

SINGAPORE: Foreign Affairs Minister George Yeo has stressed the need for due process in resolving the hit-and-run accident at Bukit Panjang last year, where Romanian diplomat Dr Silviu Ionescu remains a suspect.

Mr Yeo is the first Singapore minister to speak on the issue.

He said the Romanian embassy is helping the police, and investigations are ongoing.

Meanwhile, police said Wednesday it has established the identities of relevant parties, including witnesses.

Responding to media queries, the police said it is currently ascertaining the accuracy of all information given.

It said investigations must always be conducted with professional thoroughness and meticulous care to ensure the collection of all pertinent evidence.

While it understands the natural interest the public may have on this case, it stressed against making any premature or inappropriate comments or disclosures when a case is under active investigation.

It added that results of the investigation will be forwarded to the Attorney General's Chambers for consultation on the appropriate course of action to be taken.

On December 15, the embassy's car - a black Audi A6 - hit three pedestrians at about 3.10am.

One of the victims, 30-year-old Tong Kok Wai, suffered brain damage and died on Christmas day, while the other two suffered injuries.

Dr Ionescu had reported to the police that his vehicle was stolen.

The diplomat is currently in Romania.

"What happened was very bad, a man was killed, people were injured," said Mr Yeo. "The police are pursuing the matter very thoroughly but investigations are still ongoing and I should not be commenting on them. Let's take this one step at a time, there must be due process in such matters."

- CNA/yb

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Georgie Boy is lining up his home with garlics...in case Dracula shows with from Transylvania, Romania... and is stocking up with holy water from Holy Family Church at Chapel Rd??

have to take precaution you know... ha ha ha ha

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothin will happen, it will be another "tiu" process.

As for punishment, must wait for God's lightning to strike the guilty or the karma to catch up with Romanian.

Georgie Boy is lining up his home with garlics...in case Dracula shows with from Transylvania, Romania... and is stocking up with holy water from Holy Family Church at Chapel Rd??

have to take precaution you know... ha ha ha ha

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha is compassionate to all, the final settlement of sins is left to the law of karma.

Your God is more kaypoh he will use LIGHTNING to strike the Romanian culprit because he is a believer. Also a kind of instant karma (remember John Lennon's song).

Either way, can run cannot hide.

He run road already lah!

SGP world class healthcare, why he must go back to backward Romania for treatment?

Georgie's ass buah gu yew leow lah!!

Goh Meng Seng!! More ammo for you to take Aljunied GRC from Georgie!!

You think your Buddha can win his Catholic God Jesus or not? :biggrin:

I love it when anything or eveything can be relevant to this coming LeeLections!! :biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeo.jpg

Do you see my serious face??? I must act serious as my karaoke buddy knocked and killed someone in Singapore due to his reckless driving.

I told him many times, when you drink you dont drive. But he never listen. Now he get into this shit and ran away just like that.

I know many Singaporeans are not happy(not siong) already; so I must quickly come out and say something.

I will try to get him off the hook by dragging this case as long as possible, most likely 3 to 5 years, when everyone starts to forget about this whole matter then I will fine this joker heavily. I will tell the court that he had served his jail terms in Rome so no need to served any jail term in Singapore.

Just pay some heavy fines and fuck off. And I will tell him that next time if you drink, I will drive you home. If I cant drive you home, I will get the traffic police to give you a lift home, ok???

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
He run road already lah!

SGP world class healthcare, why he must go back to backward Romania for treatment?

Yes Singapore healthcare is world class standard; but it is not up to this Romania Standard; so he need to go back to his country for treatment.

Even the jail terms for me in my own country is much better than Singapore. I can have confine home jail terms. Which means I stayed in my own home and served my jail terms at home. So you see, isnt his Romania standard better than our Singapore world class standard???

jw5

Loyal
We shall see when the due process ends and what the result is.