• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rojak seller taken aback by news of court action

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Rojak seller taken aback by news of court action
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
SheikAllaudin.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->THE man at the centre of the food poisoning incident at Geylang Serai Temporary Market said yesterday he is resigned to having his licence suspended.
However, Indian rojak stallholder Sheik Allaudin Mohideen, 70, was taken aback when told by The Straits Times that he may wind up in court.
Interviewed at his Eunos flat yesterday, Mr Allaudin said selling food is the last thing on his mind now.
He said he now spends his days at home. 'Where can I go? I just stay home and wait for the authorities' decision. I pray for the best,' he said.
'I have not heard from the National Environment Agency. They have not called or sent me any letter.
'I don't know what's going to happen to me. If they (the authorities) want to revoke my licence or fine me, then so be it.'
When asked yesterday, the NEA said a notice of suspension will be issued to Mr Allaudin shortly.
In a joint statement on Tuesday night, the NEA and the Ministry of Health said investigations into the food poisoning incident, which left two people dead and 152 others ill, have been completed.
They said they had found food and environmental hygiene lapses at the stall, and that they would take Mr Allaudin to court.
When asked if he has visited the families of the two women who died, Mr Allaudin wore a frown and said: 'I really want to visit them, but I don't dare to. I feel very bad about it.' SUJIN THOMAS

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually the whole market is dirth, he is just the unlucky one to be the scape goat. but the enviroment officers doin fuck up job don seem to get any punishment.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually the whole market is dirth, he is just the unlucky one to be the scape goat. but the enviroment officers doin fuck up job don seem to get any punishment.

By pinning him, they tell the people, " see" we are doing our job to make sure the culprit is removed."

This in effect create shadow to their incompetence.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
there're so many mice around. did he mixed those poisons for the mice to his rojak accidentally? my strong suspicion.

papa san

Alfrescian
Loyal

the whole fucking lot of NEA environment officers completely useless n inefficient. All of them just switch-off n collect their fat salary from taxpayers. How do they enforce punishment? even when hawker get C grade for hygience they are still operating? Its all a big joke and mockery.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN he indirectly killed 2, infected more than a hundred, sabo all the hawkers in the market and he stilll think he can get away with just a suspension of licence?

That's the thing with FT, they think they can do anything here and if sua sua kenna caught, just balek kampung!

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
By pinning him, they tell the people, " see" we are doing our job to make sure the culprit is removed."

This in effect create shadow to their incompetence.

It's just sad that people will think that they *really* are doing their job by bringing the hawker to justice for causing food poisoning.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually hor let me tell u about my army daz, Near my camp there was this roti plata store where lots of people go to buy n eat. We guys after guard duty also go there to makan until 1 day when I needed to wee wee so I went to use their jumbang. When I enter I saw WTF they were still using the old bucket system and their curry grave was placed next to the shit bucket. That was the last time I ever went to that store to eat again.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
there're so many mice around. did he mixed those poisons for the mice to his rojak accidentally? my strong suspicion.

me same thinking. that's y i never use any toxic stuff to chase away pest, the toxic will hit back to u in any form...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Rojak seller to go to court

<cite class="auth">Channel NewsAsia - Wednesday, April 15</cite>
SINGAPORE: Authorities have decided to prosecute the rojak stall holder at the centre of a food poisoning outbreak in Singapore.

Yaacob : Knn.. this ah neh sure loaded one, how can we just let him go scott free without taxing him? Charge him!

NEA : Yes sir!

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
The regime will make him a fall guy despite NEA 'jiat leow bee' defense and Minion Yac inept performance during the fiasco.

woe woe woe peasantpore!

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually hor let me tell u about my army daz, Near my camp there was this roti plata store where lots of people go to buy n eat. We guys after guard duty also go there to makan until 1 day when I needed to wee wee so I went to use their jumbang. When I enter I saw WTF they were still using the old bucket system and their curry grave was placed next to the shit bucket. That was the last time I ever went to that store to eat again.

Who asking u to be kayu go jalan jalan to the jumbang.
Is that why dey naming the place jalan kayu? :smile:
btw last time I oso from that army camp.