• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Robert Pingor has an impressive resume

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1618341423345.png

Robert Pingor, an ex-special operative who is an instructor at the following United States government institutions: the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Defense, the State Department, the United States Air Force, the West Point Military Academy, the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis, the National Defense University, the Sig Sauer Academy and the SANS Institute.

This is one father whose daughter you do NOT want to rape, no matter how chio she is or how horny you are.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN talking about leesume my uncle think he has 1 of millions type that he can't leesclose in the leeal world else employers or interviewer will think he is lying KNN it ranges from full fledge engineer in big mnc to tech consultants to proj mgrs to medical equipment sales to nursing to concerts promoters to construction worker to production operator to driving instructor to waiter to schools teacher and ended up as a current cho bo lan non profit organisation non contributor ready for leetirement KNN:o-o:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
cho bo lan non profit organisation non contributor ready for leetirement KNN:o-o:
Non profit organisation and cbl my uncle would guess saf :biggrin: but it is not KNN the post is leedudant but my uncle will not get Leetrench becas it is pap leelated and pap take money from peasant to pay my uncle so they won't care about this 3.5k peanut :roflmao::biggrin::eek::whistling: KNN (sign off with a soon par as usual KNN)

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN talking about leesume my uncle think he has 1 of millions type that he can't leesclose in the leeal world else employers or interviewer will think he is lying KNN it ranges from full fledge engineer in big mnc to tech consultants to proj mgrs to medical equipment sales to nursing to concerts promoters to construction worker to production operator to driving instructor to waiter to schools teacher and ended up as a current cho bo lan non profit organisation non contributor ready for leetirement KNN:o-o:
u forgot to add 4d toto horse and football expert punter
haaaa

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 108160

Robert Pingor, an ex-special operative who is an instructor at the following United States government institutions: the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Defense, the State Department, the United States Air Force, the West Point Military Academy, the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis, the National Defense University, the Sig Sauer Academy and the SANS Institute.

Real life Jason Bourne.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is the resume of a man whose daughter you do NOT want to rape, no matter how chio she is or how horny you are.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an amazing one too. Took me a while to create an awesome digital marketing resume and i spent a lot of time doing that.
There are some great resources and services out there, which help people to write a proper thing and have better chances in getting a job.
What programs do you guys use for those purposes?

Last edited:

karizma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robert Pingor's impressive resume suggests the importance of a striking resume photo. To create a similar impact, choose a professional, well-lit photo that reflects your confidence and competence. Ensure a clean background and professional attire, projecting a polished image that aligns with your career goals. A carefully selected resume photos can make a lasting impression, just like in Robert Pingor's case.

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
he looks like some nerd who had too much doughnuts.......

with a resume like this you would expect him to look like this....

images

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 108160

This is one father whose daughter you do NOT want to rape, no matter how chio she is or how horny you are.
Shoot the father first.