• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rise in threats against PAP during hamas-Likud war.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not racism! If a Chinese business owner serves mainly Chinese customers, proficiency in the language is of paramount importance. Malays and Indians who are able to converse in Mandarin are eligible for the job.
Are you joking? Its meant to filter out non chinese. I have been to these chinese owned businesses and the old folks all can speak pasar malay.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
And end up like umno's jiu hu? High cost of living filter out the losers from coming in I would have thought.
High cost of living benefits JHK, the higher the exchange rate the more they earn plus Work Pass Work Permit no CPF stay JB everyday shuttle plus early retirement unlike sinkies

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not satisfied with Laulan Wong's reply. It is just saying the obvious that needs to be said. What about the threat to SG from JI? Or even radicalized m&ds led by their backside master PM Anwar? Looks like a Hamas rally in KL to me. Any plans to deal with nuts that target SG becoz they can't afford the airfare to the Muddle East? Meanwhile any Jews or Jew looking people in SG should get free Mexican sombrero hats for their safety.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not satisfied with Laulan Wong's reply. It is just saying the obvious that needs to be said. What about the threat to SG from JI? Or even radicalized m&ds led by their backside master PM Anwar? Looks like a Hamas rally in KL to me. Any plans to deal with nuts that target SG becoz they can't afford the airfare to the Muddle East? Meanwhile any Jews or Jew looking people in SG should get free Mexican sombrero hats for their safety.
Do like what netanyahu did. Blockade jiu hu and start bombarding jb if it happened.
Anyway, the faggot us on his last legs. He knows that and currently trying to bring in the malay parties in opposition, into his unity gomen. Just to save his position.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because Malaysian Chinese and Indians have a common oppressor - the majority race that cannot compete with them on a level playing field.

I understand the Msian Chinese and Indians are also asking for equal rights like what the Bumis is enjoying now. Msia is heading towards disaster. Mahathir is right. There can only be one majority race.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand the Msian Chinese and Indians are also asking for equal rights like what the Bumis is enjoying now. Msia is heading towards disaster. Mahathir is right. There can only be one majority race.
Malaysia is completely different from many countries with one majority race (including S'pore) where there is meritocracy regardless of race, language or religion. The problem with Malaysia is their leaders know only too well that the majority race lacks the ability to compete with the Chinese, Indians and Eurasians if they didn't have the crutches, wheelchairs and stretchers provided by the Govt.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is completely different from many countries with one majority race (including S'pore) where there is meritocracy regardless of race, language or religion. The problem with Malaysia is their leaders know only too well that the majority race lacks the ability to compete with the Chinese, Indians and Eurasians if they didn't have the crutches, wheelchairs and stretchers provided by the Govt.

Only one majority then that country will be peaceful. Look at Spore and Indon. Msia Malays at 60% only and the Chinese kip demanding equal rights it doesnt augers well. One of the two must give in. But i know the Malays will not relent.