• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ris Low - is she selected for 2010

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are confusing Ms Singapore Universe with Ms Singapore World. The latter is the poor cousin (in terms of prestige) of the former.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miss Singapore Universe is by Errol Pang and everyone know Miss Singapore World is by ERM.

logo_02.jpg

sw2003_05.jpg
msu2002_08.jpg

sw2001_05.jpg
sw2001_04.jpg

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good ole, specky is licking his lips..in the picture at the bottom left...can see the thoughts in his eyes...it is gleaming with....pleasure!! ha ha ha ha

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh i see..

I thought that shallow is going for MIss Universe.. oh my god.. that is a total shame.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images

Daryl Pang (son of Errol)

He's one of the directors and spokesperson of the company.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is the purpose of having miss singapore world? i thought the miss universe is enough?

tammysoup

Alfrescian
Loyal
MS.boomz boomz will return to claim the stage as she said this in interview with razor tv last week. She wants and she will be back.Dont be surprised if u see her appearing in pageant contest.

Last edited:

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
MS.boomz boomz will return to claim the stage as she said this in interview with razor tv last week. She wants and she will be back.Dont be surprised if u see her appearing in pageant contest.

Not even sure if Ris Low has the standard to appear here:
amsterdam-prostitute.jpg

Sorry, don't mean to insult the Amsterdamn pros - some of them are damn chio

tammysoup

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE=DerekDear;
Not even sure if Ris Low has the standard to appear here:[/sorry, don't mean to insult the Amsterdamn pros - some of them are damn chio

I am sure she is not that "ugly" right.? her oics are quite chio le.

Don't compare her to Amsterdam lady...Do u have something to share with us?

tammysoup

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE=DerekDear;
Not even sure if Ris Low has the standard to appear here:[/sorry, don't mean to insult the Amsterdamn pros - some of them are damn chio< quote=derekdear>

She is not that "ugly" right.? some of her pics are quite chio le.

Why do u want to compare her with the Amsterdam lady...Do u have something to share with us?