• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Riddles - For Cheenas Only (包括我) :D

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my all time favourite, there is a story behind
this peotry written by a lady peom, quite noble during
her time.
Very meaningful if you understand the verses.

每句话猜一个字?

下楼来,金钱卜落;
问苍天,人在何方;
恨王孙,一直去了;
詈冤家,言去难留;
悔当初,吾错失口;
有上交,无下交;
皂白何须问;
分开不用刀;
从今莫把仇人靠;
千里相思一撇消;

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my all time favourite, there is a story behind
this peotry written by a lady peom, quite noble during
her time.
Very meaningful if you understand the verses.

每句话猜一个字?

下楼来,金钱卜落;
问苍天,人在何方;
恨王孙,一直去了;
詈冤家,言去难留;
悔当初,吾错失口;
有上交,无下交;
皂白何须问;
分开不用刀;
从今莫把仇人靠;
千里相思一撇消;

一天晚上
二人上床
三更半夜
四脚朝天
五指乱摸
六神无主
骑在身上
扒光衣服
九死一生 ( alternative: 久久一次)
十分爽快

sorry to disturb this poem. Answers on first word/sound of the sentence, which is 1 - 10.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
在武侠片里.....
一点一画长
一撇到南洋
十字对十字
太阳对月亮

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
在武侠片里.....
一点一画长
一撇到南洋
十字对十字
太阳对月亮

wah seh...

i don't claim credit ...i googled...

一点一横长,一撇到南阳为"广"十字对十字,太阳对月亮为"朝""广"字,加上"朝"字,即为庙的繁体字.</pre>

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
一天晚上
二人上床
三更半夜
四脚朝天
五指乱摸
六神无主
骑在身上
扒光衣服
九死一生 ( alternative: 久久一次)
十分爽快

sorry to disturb this poem. Answers on first word/sound of the sentence, which is 1 - 10.[/QUOTE

damm good...whoever composed this damm creative...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
One day Ming dynasty emperor went on plainclothes tour of the country. He saw a roadside fortune teller. Fortune teller asked him write a Chinese character. After seeing the character wrote, fortune teller shakes head saying 大明江山去一半。Guess the character the emperor wrote.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One day Ming dynasty emperor went on plainclothes tour of the country. He saw a roadside fortune teller. Fortune teller asked him write a Chinese character. After seeing the character wrote, fortune teller shakes head saying 大明江山去一半。Guess the character the emperor wrote.

heh heh...good one...out of interest, i went to check google again...

no, i won't post ans here...

but hor, what i want to say is, the fortune teller can literally twist the word (any word the emperor give) to be good or bad...thats the ability of fortune teller...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got sum mor 2 parts 1 ... all 3 words sound ze same ...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some fun, add one stroke to 日to form aother word
how many you can form
e.g. 日 plus one stroke can ~ 白