• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RID PINOY CAMPAIGN! We must start one to chase them out!

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IT's about time we Singaporeans do something! These Pinoys are the ones causing trouble in social integration!

If the government turn a blind eye, then it's up to us citizens to rid these undesirable pests!
Filipinos are the most cunning people. In fact, i have known a lot of them have fake degrees entering singapore to work! MOM is not doing its job to check these fakes! I am not saying all are fakes, but substantially, a lot of them are.

I even know some who are granted Pr and then citizenship who is still holding on to filipino citizenship.
They tell me Singapore govt so stupid. All they need to do is to go back to their small town in Philippines and pay some money, they get a pinoy passport again!

ONLY THE STUPID PAP GIVT WHO IS IGNORANT IS IMPORTING ALL THESE CLOWNS!

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
blame....................Pinoys' Action Party.........................

WHY THE FUCK WE NEED SO MANY PINOYS in our tiny island...They are becoming a nuisance in our society!
The indians and Prcs do not cause so much trouble.
The pinoys are the WORST of the the lots!

FUCKING MIXED RACE MONGRELS!!!

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT's about time we Singaporeans do something! These Pinoys are the ones causing trouble in social integration!

If the government turn a blind eye, then it's up to us citizens to rid these undesirable pests!

hello, if the govt turns a blind eye, there's nothing u can do. You can't even start a protest.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello, if the govt turns a blind eye, there's nothing u can do. You can't even start a protest.
Guys and gals, may I have a suggestion? Next time if you see a rude or undeserving pinoy, just slap on his/her face. Bo Dai Ji one. Mata come, just say you slap a mosquito on Pinoy face. Trust me. Time to control this pest which is a bloody breeder. Please consider my suggestion unless you want your future generations to pronouce fax as fuck.

Yes, fucking steam when talking about fax with pinoy zha bors. :smile:

For a start, let's recall the JC sinkee with pinoy wife in don't know which hospital who defend the chee bye MP using the phone during the NDP. How come SInkees so forgetful? Like that how to defend your next generations? Yes, let's dig out this mother fucker and teach him a few lessons.

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys and gals, may I have a suggestion? Next time if you see a rude or undeserving pinoy, just slap on his/her face. Bo Dai Ji one. Mata come, just say you slap a mosquito on Pinoy face. Trust me. Time to control this pest which is a bloody breeder. Please consider my suggestion unless you want your future generations to pronouce fax as fuck.

Yes, fucking steam when talking about fax with pinoy zha bors. :smile:

For a start, let's recall the JC sinkee with pinoy wife in don't know which hospital who defend the chee bye MP using the phone during the NDP. How come SInkees so forgetful? Like that how to defend your next generations? Yes, let's dig out this mother fucker and teach him a few lessons.

Fully agree...see one mixed breed mongrel, beat one mixed breed mongrel!

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHILE THERE IS SO MUCH hot air, beating, spitting or use of any form of violence is really not the solution....what can we do to chase these mixed breed mongrels out of sinkieland?

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WHILE THERE IS SO MUCH hot air, beating, spitting or use of any form of violence is really not the solution....what can we do to chase these mixed breed mongrels out of sinkieland?

Be rude to them...tell them to the face...fuck off bck to your pinoy land!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreigners in Singapore are like bird in the cage. We should not be afraid of them. If any of them wanted to play punk with Singaporeans, they forgot they are within our grasp to crush them. This island is like a palm of Singaporeans, if they are inside our palm, they better behave themselves especially if they have their family in Singapore. This is not a threat but logic sense. If they show disrespect to their host, they will get it someday. If you know such simple rule, you will feel better and there is no foreigner we should be afraid of.

Last edited:

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigners in Singapore are like bird in the cage. We should not be afraid of them. If any of them wanted to play punk with Singaporeans, they forgot they are within our grasp to crush them. This island is like a palm of Singaporeans, if you are inside our palm, behave yourselves.

well said...dun behave will surely be beaten up sooner or later..

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well said...dun behave will surely be beaten up sooner or later..

Stay calm, there are many ways to skin them. In fact, I have done so by slashing them from the company I worked, they cannot fight back when I am in control of vita tasks in my company. I also made PRC help skin the pinoy and get indian skin the PRC, no need to dirty my hands. Not only singaporeans hate foreigners, but some foreigners hate another foreigners too. Play your game well, always protect our kind. On the other hand, not all foreigners are bad, you should continue to use them who are useful to you especially when they tried to curry favour you like god. I also know of a pinoy who tekan anothe pinoy and served as spy for me. In this days and age, rely on PAP for solution is no longer an option, we need to take control of the driver seat.

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best sex i ever had was with a Pinay, In-fact my best two sex sessions was with a Pinay followed by Malay.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay calm, there are many ways to skin them. In fact, I have done so by slashing them from the company I worked, they cannot fight back when I am in control of vita tasks in my company. I also made PRC help skin the pinoy and get indian skin the PRC, no need to dirty my hands. Not only singaporeans hate foreigners, but some foreigners hate another foreigners too. Play your game well, always protect our kind. On the other hand, not all foreigners are bad, you should continue to use them who are useful to you especially when they tried to curry favour you like god. I also know of a pinoy who tekan anothe pinoy and served as spy for me. In this days and age, rely on PAP for solution is no longer an option, we need to take control of the driver seat.

agree, borrow another's knife to kill the pinoys

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree, borrow another's knife to kill the pinoys

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Be rude to them...tell them to the face...fuck off bck to your pinoy land!

errrrrr bro they very thick skin please believe me not easy

Foreigners in Singapore are like bird in the cage. We should not be afraid of them. If any of them wanted to play punk with Singaporeans, they forgot they are within our grasp to crush them. This island is like a palm of Singaporeans, if they are inside our palm, they better behave themselves especially if they have their family in Singapore. This is not a threat but logic sense. If they show disrespect to their host, they will get it someday. If you know such simple rule, you will feel better and there is no foreigner we should be afraid of.

Please don't forget these pests are protected species by their master PAP. The only way to rid them is to rid their master PAP.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
OF COURSE we must RID PAP. tats imperative to protect ourselves cos they have betrayed our trust all these years ...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't forget these pests are protected species by their master PAP. The only way to rid them is to rid their master PAP.

Not true, PAP will never protect any tom, dick or harry foreigners. When these foreigners enter our land because of our open door policies, these strangers are very much on their own to survive. If you look at the applications they submit for any jobs they applied, you can see they are desperate. Once they can't find a job here, they will return home. If you think most SME employ foreigners we might not be half correct. Most foreigners are employed under GLC-linked companies. A steriod for PAP which explains why PAP will NEVER want to give in to Singaporeans on FLAWED open door policies. Silver serpent no need brain, as long as you are cheap and meet the govt bottom line of making profit, you will get the job because PAP don't need them to lead, just follow standard instruction. Same apply to SME who are family-owned and sibling are in control. On the other hand, SME boss who aim for expanssion and listing, may want cheap labours, but they also want someone who is very experienced to help the company grow, in this regard Singaporeans largely fit the bill to lead and help in company growth which foreigners do not have such vital knowledge in terms of local compliance and requirements.

Last edited: