• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich merchant is communist or support communist is then called oxymoron indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope they charged the teenager.
IMG_4582.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope they only investigated and arrested someone for throwing brick into istana.
Cannot throw brick one time to istana but can throw whatever to damage my window and make thousands or rather tens of thousands of knocks from above and on my windows.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are not caught don’t mean they are false alarm okay? These bully dogs are vicious and out to cause me distress and harm, please don’t dismiss them based on nothing.
how do they enter? a key under your doormat? or they break in by picking your locks?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do they enter? a key under your doormat? or they break in by picking your locks?
What rubbish are you talking? I said the criminal bully dogs hide in their rat hole to launch attacks of knocks from above and throw things to hit my windows.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What rubbish are you talking? I said the criminal bully dogs hide in their rat hole to launch attacks of knocks from above and throw things to hit my windows.
aiyah. in that case, no invasion hor. invasion means getting into your home like stranger cavemen getting into caves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah. in that case, no invasion hor. invasion means getting into your home like stranger cavemen getting into caves.
Please lah if such knocks are not invasion, there won’t be people that killed unit above neighbours for making knocks. Recent Taiwan case, not fiction hor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
knocks and noises outside not considered penetration or in another word, cumsummation.
Precisely the problem is the knocks from above and on my windows are not outside! Outside noises you can close windows to reduce the noise to nothing but people hit their floor above or your windows you can do what to reduce? Nothing! You can’t tear down your windows or your ceiling.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely the problem is the knocks from above and on my windows are not outside! Outside noises you can close windows to reduce the noise to nothing but people hit their floor above or your windows you can do what to reduce? Nothing! You can’t tear down your windows or your ceiling.
IMG_4587.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah if such knocks are not invasion, there won’t be people that killed unit above neighbours for making knocks. Recent Taiwan case, not fiction hor.
IMG_4588.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously so much noises from outside but I never complain: playground, children pool, bbq noises all I no complain! I just close my windows!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And most importantly the knocks are targeting me at sleep no matter what time i sleep. Last time I slept at night they strike at night. Now I sleep in the day they hit my windows and from above during the day.