• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich merchant is communist or support communist is then called oxymoron indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @Pinkieslut another evil cantonese attacking me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Common trait lazy idle cannot make it big people that want to steal and rob from rich merchant land owners!
Just like my Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbours from hell that damaged my property to steal and rob to buy it cheap!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Evil dogs like @musclepower and @Pinkieslut want to attack good people will use their dog mouth to anyhow accuse you communist or slut indeed! A virgin is slut is oxymoron too!
please lah. everyone now admits you’re pure virgin. impossible to penetrate into your sealed up lobang. nobody can get through your virgin shield. marvel comics will marvel at you indeed.
1696956385036.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope everyday everywhere I get whistled by bully dogs insulting me a virgin as slut whore mistress.
just let it go lah. no point getting worked up over trivialities like these. life is already miserable with ccp tiongs occupying and taking over sg.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
just let it go lah. no point getting worked up over trivialities like these. life is already miserable with ccp tiongs occupying and taking over sg.
It is trivial to you but every whistle upset me at least one hour. Sometimes the whole day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
may be your echo chamber too deep and complex. noises keep bouncing around until cows cum home.
Nope I don’t have hearing problem. You should imagine yourself living my life eating at hawker center or coffee shop or walking in mall or ikea and suddenly get attacked from behind by someone whistling everyday everywhere whenever I go out. And even at home when I don’t go out there are whistling dogs too harassing me with whistle when I am at living room, kitchen, corridor, mailbox whatever.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope I don’t have hearing problem. You should imagine yourself living my life eating at hawker center or coffee shop or walking in mall or ikea and suddenly get attacked from behind by someone whistling everyday everywhere whenever I go out. And even at home when I don’t go out there are whistling dogs too harassing me with whistle when I am at living room, kitchen, corridor, mailbox whatever.
wolf whistles with no one around? wow! it’s definitely echo within not without.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone behind you in your own home? is your home haunted?
Please lah whoever attacking me are from behind be it physically behind or dog neighbours hiding in their rat hole making knocks at bedroom to harass me at sleep and whistling from their living room, kitchen whatever.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah whoever attacking me are from behind be it physically behind or dog neighbours hiding in their rat hole making knocks at bedroom to harass me at sleep and whistling from their living room, kitchen whatever.
that’s home invasion.