• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rheumatism aka HONG SIP

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Datok,

I developed rheumatism in my mid fifties.

Took england, china and herbal medan medicine also no effect binya. Then, I met the kongfu master at jonker street in melaka. He advised me to do 500 squats every morning. After I did that for 3 mths, the rest, as they say is history.... I was cured.:smile:

Down side is my thighs like rhino size binya !!:(

Thank you.Exercise.Reduce your weight.Cut down on your meat, esp the red ones.Change your sedentary life style. Cut down fan.Cut down air cond. Perspire.Reduce stress. Thank you again.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, thanks for all the tips and advice and fun stuff. Got back from the Bangkok Pattaya hospital late afternoon and took a short nap. Feeling much better after an injection and taking the medication (pain killer again). Also did a blood test but did not take any x-ray although doctor recommended. Never like to visit the hospital but today really pain pain especially the knees. kns, doctor haven't touch pain already. Need to go back the coming tuesday.

Did not drive there as too painful so one of my staff drove me there. Felt so useless and weak today in front of others.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me will power very weak. Really no help liaoz. Small one just called to go for dinner at Moon Aroi Seafood. Confirm dinner sure end at midnight follow by don't know where. Anyway, also feeling real hungry after spending the afternoon smelling the 'hospital smell' in Si Pai Por.

Also think knees feeling much better now. Not paiseh to say, think my bad habits and lifestyle is coming to haunt me.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me will power very weak. Really no help liaoz. Small one just called to go for dinner at Moon Aroi Seafood. Confirm dinner sure end at midnight follow by don't know where. Anyway, also feeling real hungry after spending the afternoon smelling the 'hospital smell' in Si Pai Por.

Also think knees feeling much better now. Not paiseh to say, think my bad habits and lifestyle is coming to haunt me.

Do not despair. All this "wind" will disappear if you have the will to cure yourself. This Thai treatment I humbly suggest you stop lah. We have many good doctors here. Okay, NO BEER and NO ALCOHOL. No smoking.No big grand dinners. Eat healthy.Live healthy.Exercise.It may be tough at first, but you will feel much better.Go for Tai Chi Qi Qong, Yoga and even meditation.Build your Qi and improve your breathing.Live a peaceful life of least stress.Remove all anger in you.

Sleep well and rest well. Exercise those muscles and the joints will take care themselves. I suffered bad knees and the doctors wanted to operate on me and replace my knees. But my "gurus" just taught me a simple lifestyle.Now I can jog without any problems. No medications and no injections. Injection into the joint is a fatal mistake!!! So don't allow the doctors to do it!!!

Good luck. Hope you recover.Check your cholesterol.Check your uric acid. Check your blood sugar. Check your BMI. And then change your lifestyle and diet. I am sure you will recover with the least medical intervention.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not despair. All this "wind" will disappear if you have the will to cure yourself. This Thai treatment I humbly suggest you stop lah. We have many good doctors here. Okay, NO BEER and NO ALCOHOL. No smoking.No big grand dinners. Eat healthy.Live healthy.Exercise.It may be tough at first, but you will feel much better.Go for Tai Chi Qi Qong, Yoga and even meditation.Build your Qi and improve your breathing.Live a peaceful life of least stress.Remove all anger in you.

Sleep well and rest well. Exercise those muscles and the joints will take care themselves. I suffered bad knees and the doctors wanted to operate on me and replace my knees. But my "gurus" just taught me a simple lifestyle.Now I can jog without any problems. No medications and no injections. Injection into the joint is a fatal mistake!!! So don't allow the doctors to do it!!!

Good luck. Hope you recover.Check your cholesterol.Check your uric acid. Check your blood sugar. Check your BMI. And then change your lifestyle and diet. I am sure you will recover with the least medical intervention.

Thanks for the kind advice but no alchohol and no smoke, life will be very unmeaningful.

hehe. Not so pain liaoz, but last minute change plan and will have Thai style steam boat and BBQ fish.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the kind advice but no alchohol and no smoke, life will be very unmeaningful.

hehe. Not so pain liaoz, but last minute change plan and will have Thai style steam boat and BBQ fish.

You want to recover and be healthy, you have to suffer a bit lah.Life can be more meaningful and less painful .Smoke and alcohol kill and for those who are suffering from any form of joint pain esp gout, it's going to be very painful. Once you have disabling joint pains, you will suffer.So early prevention is very important. Good luck and enjoy your meals in moderation.