• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reuben Wu shooting with the XT Camera System | Phase One

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Photographers whose passion takes them far and wide, to extraordinary places and experiences, now have the best camera system to bring along. In this video, visual artist

Reuben Wu explains why the XT Camera System is perfect for landscape photography. Designed for convenience and precision, the travel-friendly XT offers an intuitive operation and effortless shooting experience. And despite its light, minimal frame, it delivers the unsurpassed image quality for which Phase One is known.

Learn more about the XT Camera System: https://www.phaseone.com/en/Photograp... Book a demo: https://www.phaseone.com/en/DemoSignup

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
With sales tax, it's going to be over US$60k, and of course you'd want to insure a purchase like this. So probably $65k all in if you buy it new. It's one thing if you depend on it for your livelihood but since you're a hobbyist, why not wait a year or two and buy a pre-owned one?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
With sales tax, it's going to be over US$60k, and of course you'd want to insure a purchase like this. So probably $65k all in if you buy it new. It's one thing if you depend on it for your livelihood but since you're a hobbyist, why not wait a year or two and buy a pre-owned one?

My recommendation for a Medium Format Camera is the FujiGFX 100. It's way cheaper and performs like a DSLR. I bought one a couple of months ago and have hardly touched my Phase One since.