• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retrenched useless deadwood MP for potong pasir

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
cst.jpg

"Hee hee hee hee.. You really a retarded cock
mf.jpg

That old fart undergo surgery nearly submit his IC you still want to comment on my health? See if he can tahan until next GE come 1-on-1 with me at potong pasir or not lo, Hurray for SDP. Hee hee hee hee.."

You retarded dog :oIo:

MM Lee will outlive you, your sons and your son's sons.

chongb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Clinton why are you so hard on CST. I am sure he would want to retire gracefully and is trying to find a right moment to say goodbye to his consitutents, many are like children, brothers and sisters to him. You should not labour him a dead wood. As matter of fact, we should be courteous and have a feel for our fellow citizen. By the way, are you a Singaporean. in any case, as a world citizen, let live and be at peace with oneself, at least.