• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retiree can pee over 4 metres

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110113.105844_20110113-pee.jpg

What started out as a joke among close friends ended up with a retiree in Penang trying to get himself into the record book - for urinating as far as 4.57 metres.

The 53-year-old, who only wished to be known as Ang, said he was hiking at the Penang Botanic Gardens with a group of friends about three weeks ago when he had to stop to answer nature's call.

"My friends found out that my urine could go far and they started joking about the whole incident.

"One of them, Kenneth Tan, suddenly said he would make a bet with me and we agreed to hold a small competition among ourselves to see if I could urinate as far as 15ft," he said in an interview Wednesday.

Ang, who was previously in the sales line, said he has been leading a healthy lifestyle for the past 20 years.

"I don't drink or smoke and I've been exercising daily for the past 20 years.

"I don't think what I can do is abnormal but a friend who witnessed the whole thing told a Chinese press reporter about it and the story became sensationalised overnight," he said.

Ang said he did not expect any publicity and when the story was highlighted in a Chinese newspaper last week, he felt like he was in a circus.

"It was okay when it was just between friends, but when it got blown up, I started feeling embarrassed," he said.

Tan, who was present during the interview, said he made a bet with Ang and when he lost, he had to treat his friend to breakfast.

"A few other friends and I were the ones who encouraged him to have his feat recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records.

"I submitted Ang's feat online about three weeks ago but there has been no reply from them to date," he said.

Tan added that he had even posted a video of Ang's feat at www.youtube.com/delmege.

A check with the Guinness Book of World Records website did not return any hits under the category.

-The Daily Chilli

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, very strong lum par's muscle
I think his lum par the size of a tennis ball
mine the size of a fish ball.