• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retarded Sinkie buy carrot fuck mother can't read price, accuse Prime of cheating.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man claims he was overcharged after paying $1.80 for less than 1kg of carrots, supermarket says he wasn't​

The Stomper shared a photo of his receipt, which shows he paid $1.80 for the Australian carrots.
photo_library See 16 More Photos chevron_right chevron_left

FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGmail

Posted on 06 March 2023 | 12 views | 0 comments
Submitted by Stomper Concern

This story was submitted via Web contribution form.

Another weighing oversight?
A customer claimed he was overcharged after paying $1.80 for carrots at the Prime Supermarket at Block 196 Hougang Avenue 1.
Stomper Concern said: "I am sharing this as this Prime Supermarket branch is patronised by many senior citizens who may not be aware that they had been overcharged.

"I bought these carrots on Feb 25 and the price should be $1.80 per kg.

"When paying, I saw the cashier not weighing then and just keyed in $1.80. I asked him if he weighed them and he insisted he did.

"I did not want to argue with him and so i weighed them when I was home. True enough, the carrots were less than 500g.

"I hope Stomp can share so Prime will be more responsible and ensure their SOP is in place to avoid overcharging."

The Stomper shared a photo of his receipt, which shows he paid $1.80 for the Australian carrots.

In response to a Stomp query, a Prime Supermarket spokesman said: "We received the feedback from this customer, we have checked and explained that the carrots are selling for $1.80 per packet."

The company also shared a photo of the shelf price of the carrots, which said: "This store's special: Carrot (Aus) (3/pkt) 1 for $1.80."

unnamed_25.jpg

Asked about the supermarket's response, the Stomper said: "This was not as per what communicated? I suggest you ask them how much they sell per kilogram. According to what they claim now, a kilo would have cost almost double of what was sold at supermarkets like Fairprice (1kg of similar carrots from Australia cost around $2 only) as the packet I bought from Prime was less than 470g.

"At Sheng Siong, the price is $1.90 per kilogram."

carrots.jpg

But that seems like a different issue, doesn't it?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle too old didn't read price sign properly la..LOL.

Anyways, its just 90cents different.. He should have read properly , if he think's its too ex, go other places to buy lor.. by the time he travels by bus or train already how much..sia suay..LOL.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle too old didn't read price sign properly la..LOL.

Anyways, its just 90cents different.. He should have read properly , if he think's its too ex, go other places to buy lor.. by the time he travels by bus or train already how much..sia suay..LOL.

This stupid idiot must be his first trip to a supermarket.

Items sold by kg, if pre-packed will have different price tag on each bag, or else individually placed in a rack to pick and choose.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stupid idiot must be his first trip to a supermarket.

Items sold by kg, if pre-packed will have different price tag on each bag, or else individually placed in a rack to pick and choose.
The eyes need to be poked a few times then he will see clearly

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"This was not as per what communicated?"

Stomper sibeh tiki, blind and demented. Prime has already shown photo proof that price is per packet. Stomper probably communicated with his inner voice that price is per kilo. He should be sent to IMH immediately for evaluation.